• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

PInk Tape

Banned
I might join you guys for Takeover.

RQ6DkcJ.png

I expected better
trolling
from Wrasslegaf.

strobogo

Banned
Lebron is totally legit shook right now. 5 fouls (when it was mentioned at the start of the game that he hasn't fouled out in FIVE STRAIGHT SEASONS even with his extremely aggressive style), then he comes back in the game in the 4th to air ball twice and miss a free throw. Dude has no idea what's going on.

Rating was ugly for Raw, we knew it would be.

8PM 3.538 Million
9PM 3.858 Million
10 PM 3.412 Million
Can we get a thorough ratings analysis, bean breath?

It's really quite simple. Monday was Memorial Day, which is at the tail end of a 3-day weekend when most of the #YesMovement is on the road in their fuel efficient vehicles coming back home from their trips. Add to that the fact that WWE doesn't stream Raw live on the Network and they have no way of watching D.B. Naturally, Daniel Bryan's segment is the highest rated.

Here's where the ratings really start making sense. They only gave Bryan a short time slot with no in-ring action. Now that's going to translate to low ratings in the short term but WWE's is playing the long game here. I predict that they're going to do massive business this Sunday at the Payback Pay-Per-View because Vince whet all our appetites last Monday and now he's whipped us all up in a state of Yesamania, we're all going to simultaneously climax this Sunday.

strobogo

Banned
Stro why didn't your pacers do this shit like a game or 2 ago, goddamnit

Stro, your boy PG remembered how to play. What a performance

It's still fucking pathetic that they almost lost anyway. Refs were clearly helping out trying to make up for getting called out on helping the Heat, Lebron was a non-factor the whole game, PG went nuts in the 4th...and then they barely eeked it out and had their two best FT shooters both miss crucial free throws in the last seconds that would have sealed the game up for them. I can't take pride in that win. Paul was dope, but that was a shit show from both teams and the refs.

Ray Herbert shouldn't even play in game six. He detracts more than he adds. He'll fuck up no matter how much he's needed and how much momentum the team has, and how easy the fucking play is. He almost cost them the game in the last 2 minutes. Dude has been outright GARBAGE the entire playoffs and I have no doubt the Pacers wouldn't have struggled as much if he had been benched after the first 3 games in the first round.

They're going to get mauled in game six.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NBA will do whatever it takes to get game sixs and sevens in the championship rounds and will do almost everything to make sure star laden teams and the Lakers make it as far as possible.

Gorillaz

It's still fucking pathetic that they almost lost anyway. Refs were clearly helping out trying to make up for getting called out on helping the Heat, Lebron was a non-factor the whole game, PG went nuts in the 4th...and then they barely eeked it out and had their two best FT shooters both miss crucial free throws in the last seconds that would have sealed the game up for them. I can't take pride in that win. Paul was dope, but that was a shit show from both teams and the refs.

Ray Herbert shouldn't even play in game six. He detracts more than he adds. He'll fuck up no matter how much he's needed and how much momentum the team has, and how easy the fucking play is. He almost cost them the game in the last 2 minutes. Dude has been outright GARBAGE the entire playoffs and I have no doubt the Pacers wouldn't have struggled as much if he had been benched after the first 3 games in the first round.

They're going to get mauled in game six.

Not gonna front.

Yall might get your shit pushed in, next game. The Heat are out for blood. I might have to drink for the both of us on that one.

strobogo

Banned
Not gonna front.

Yall might get your shit pushed in, next game. The Heat are out for blood. I might have to drink for the both of us on that one.

Fuck it man. They deserve to get crushed if they could barely win with a dude scoring 25 in the 4th, the refs calling EVERYTHING for them, Lebron having the worst playoff game of his career. They were still trying to choke it all away. Multiple times. That was some weak shit and they shouldn't be proud at all of that victory.

Fuck it man. They deserve to get crushed if they could barely win with a dude scoring 25 in the 4th, the refs calling EVERYTHING for them, Lebron having the worst playoff game of his career. They were still trying to choke it all away. Multiple times. That was some weak shit and they shouldn't be proud at all of that victory.

Spo to Bron this Friday.
tumblr_n54vvc6y0m1qec8dto1_250.gif

strobogo

Banned
I won't even feel bad when they get crushed because I know they're going to play like shit and beat themselves by making terrible plays and tons of turn overs. I'll only feel bad if they actually play their best and lose. But they aren't going to play their best because they haven't played their best since February. They played like shit tonight besides PG being on fire.

I wonder if they'll time the Bryan segment to coincide with the wedding on Total Divas so I can flip back and forth between the happiest moment of their lives and an arena of people booing the very existence of their relationship.

Alucard

Banned
Out of these promotions, which one would you rather have on Spike than TNA right now? You can only choose one:

ROH
PWG
DGUSA
CHIKARA

I'd honestly have to say DGUSA. Think Sapolsky has the TV and commentating magic.

Out of these promotions, which one would you rather have on Spike than TNA right now? You can only choose one:

ROH
PWG
DGUSA
CHIKARA

I'd honestly have to say DGUSA. Think Sapolsky has the TV and commentating magic.

I'd rather have Wrestling Society X back before any of these. Do you really want Gabe blowing your speakers yelling "DANGEROUS"?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

ROH
PWG
DGUSA
CHIKARA

can i choose the old territories tapes that espn classic used to show? because none of these are more desirable to me

Gorillaz

I won't even feel bad when they get crushed because I know they're going to play like shit and beat themselves by making terrible plays and tons of turn overs. I'll only feel bad if they actually play their best and lose. But they aren't going to play their best because they haven't played their best since February. They played like shit tonight besides PG being on fire.

Especially after fuckery like this (JC posted it lol)
RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

yea, game 6 might be interesting

G-Fex

Good gravy look at Bailey :O

and Duncan stop trying to make Stryker happen. If the cartoon didn't make him happen why would you?

Top Bottom