• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

I gave Mojo a chance on account of his being a rookie, but he's been on TV six months and hasn't changed a bit, while others with the same level of experience like Charlotte greatly improved. So he can fuck off.

because it will be posted

Hai7NxX.jpg

note that he doesn't really address retirement

But 100% true.

But really short sighted. Apple's stock occasionally plummets when investors believed that their next big reveal is going to be a huge deal and it turns out to only be a better iPhone. Vince's worth was over valued based on bullish ideas about the network and the TV deal.

That doesn't mean that the new deal is bad, or that the network looks set to fail, because the new deal is a marked improvement and it's too early to call the network a failure (again, lets wait until we see what a major PPV like Summerslam does for subscriber numbers). It's hardly surprising that the number of subscribers hasn't changed since Mania and it doesn't really mean anything.

Even if they miss their year one targets, it doesn't mean that it won't pay off long term, just that it'll take longer to start paying off.

So they were over valued and that bubble burst. That doesn't mean things are bad though, just that they weren't nearly as good as investors were hoping (and as Vince had led them to believe).

I was watching an interview with Daniel Bryan from after night of the champions (during his 2nd run with the world title, fated to end in a few hours after) and he named Tyson Kidd as someone he thinks has great potential.

I want to believe, but he's just someone who I can't take seriously for some reason. He has the anti-it factor.

He should not only wear a mask, but also a voice modulator.

Tyson Kidd is pretty awesome on Total Divas when he is being a jerk to Natalya. We need more of that side of him and less of "generic smiling face". I haven't seen him on NXT though..

Yeah,I like the guy though,that match with Cesaro on Arrival was awesome.

I don't know that anyone is complaining about him being a baby face. He's a genuinely really likable guy that you want to see do well. It's when they force that on us and we don't want to see them do well that being a baby face becomes a problem.

joelseph

You don't want the Mojo shirt.

They should have gone with the white tees his family was wearing at the tapings of those 4 NXT shows. Or do a meta Macaulay Culkin shirt that is a white tee with the image of the family in the crowd wearing their white tees, all heads down in their smartphones. Fuck Mojo.

They should have gone with the white tees his family was wearing at the tapings of those 4 NXT shows. Or do a meta Macaulay Culkin shirt that is a white tee with the image of the family in the crowd wearing their white tees, all heads down in their smartphones. Fuck Mojo.

His finishing move is so laughably bad, it's Hornswoggle-worthy. Maybe it looks cool if someone does it properly.

Mojo just needs the right gimmick and some time.

Definitely a lot to work with. Not a fan though lol.

I hate all of those shirts and would wear none of them in public. Good day to you, sirs.

Yeesh, those NXT shirts. They really gotta take Mojo off the show. Dude hasn't improved at all since his debut and has only been pushed harder since

Guys! GUYS!

Get a Wii U.

Get Mario Kart 8.

GOTY!
I have it fully paid off and will be picking it up tomorrow. Its the first Mario kart I've been really excited for since double dash.

edit:

oh shit, you've got me talking vidja james in WRASSLE GAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
his facial structure matches that of Mark Henry.

Plus assuming we're all white? Pretty racist.

I'm so white some of it is rubbing off on you, making you white via proxy. Sorry Fexecutioner.

Carnby

Did you guys see the "IGN reports Xbone exclusive reveal at E3" thread?

Looks like Yukes will be joining MSFT on stage instead of Sony.

"Please welcome to the stage, to present WWE 2K15: Xbone Edition.... JOHN CENA AND ADAM ROSE!!!!!!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys see the "IGN reports Xbone exclusive reveal at E3" thread?

Looks like Yukes will be joining MSFT on stage instead of Sony.

"Please welcome to the stage, to present WWE 2K15: Xbone Edition.... JOHN CENA AND ADAM ROSE!!!!!!"

Never Give Lemons

Top Bottom