• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sid

Did you guys see the "IGN reports Xbone exclusive reveal at E3" thread?

Looks like Yukes will be joining MSFT on stage instead of Sony.

"Please welcome to the stage, to present WWE 2K15: Xbone Edition.... JOHN CENA AND ADAM ROSE!!!!!!"
This is happening?fo realz?

Bowser

vXGZV4i.jpg

smh

From that article Bryan accidentally tweeted because his twitter is connected to a Facebook his wife manages or something:

"I'm fighting my baby fever so bad," Brie admitted. "My boots aren't ready to be hung up quite yet in the wrestling ring but they're getting pretty close. All my friends and cousins are having babies and it's hard not to want to join in on that."

HMMMMMMMM it's almost like they just created a way for her to be written off WWE television.

From that article Bryan accidentally tweeted because his twitter is connected to a Facebook his wife manages or something:

HMMMMMMMM it's almost like they just created a way for her to be written off WWE television.

On the other hand, Good Guy Cena doesn't want to ruin Nikki's career by getting her pregnant. Truly an inspiration to us all.

Cagey

Banned
WrassleGAF's hottest angle is definitely the Bryan Stans v. Bryan Trolls. Can this carry ratings through the summer months?

strobogo

Banned
The worst thing about the previous/current gen is single player features that are tied to servers for some reason, so when the servers shut down, you can't access that mode any more even though there is no reason for you needing to be connected to the server.

NBA2K games are really bad with this. If you want to play one that's a year old, you're likely going to have one or two big game modes no off limits because the servers are shut down. No roster updates either, of course.

I honestly don't get what wrestling fans want sometimes - if you've got a problem with 'the top guy' being a pandering shill like John Cena then just fucking quit watching WWE, because it's ALWAYS going to happen. Just be grateful the guy they're trying to position in that spot is one of the best technical wrestlers in the world who can excite the crowd with his matches, rather than put them to sleep. Or, just forget about him latch on to some up-and-comer who you'll complain about not getting pushed incessantly despite increasing popularity, then turn on the moment said popularity morphs him into a prototypical WWE face.

The worst thing about the previous/current gen is single player features that are tied to servers for some reason, so when the servers shut down, you can't access that mode any more even though there is no reason for you needing to be connected to the server.

NBA2K games are really bad with this. If you want to play one that's a year old, you're likely going to have one or two big game modes no off limits because the servers are shut down. No roster updates either, of course.

2K14 is straight unplayable without a connection. If you have an ongoing franchise or career that you started while online, you can't play it if you go offline.

strobogo

Banned
2K14 is straight unplayable without a connection. If you have an ongoing franchise or career that you started while online, you can't play it if you go offline.

2K13 did that for a while, but now it lets you continue My Player offline, but for skill points instead of VC and you can NEVER EVER EVER EVER go back. It's 3 screens telling you that and they make you type "agree" before they'll let you continue. Joke's on them, since who the fuck wants VC anyway?

It's a tough life. Probably gets as much sleep as President Obama.

I exaggerate but probbaly not too far from the truth. At least Bams doesn't have to take bumps.

Yup, reason why he might get the title again even if it's not the popular choice. He literally devotes 120% of his time to the WWE every single day between all the appearances, the kids he meets, and of course wrestling.

Top Bottom