• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ultratech

If they fire Brie, who's gonna tell us that the second screen experience is starting? :(

Kofi in a suit?

It's really just Verendus. But that's ok he's just stressing cause E3 is in two weeks, he needs to channel some sort of awfulness inside him and From Software fanboys just isn't gonna cut it.

You know, I had completely forgotten about E3.

(Though frankly, I don't really give a shit about it currently. Guess I don't have much to be excited about.)

Ithil

There are no good heels left for him. That's why he had to feud with Kane. Why not bring him back to his most memorable character?

Because it won't work. The part where no crowd will boo him, and will cheer him over everyone else? That means he can't be a heel.
He has no heel challengers? Make some.

It's like saying "there's no gas in this car, I should push it off a cliff" instead of "there's no gas in this car, I should put some gas in it".

Yes, the most over man in the company, who no crowd boos under any circumstances, should go heel. Also, Vince should just wear lit firecrackers instead of shoes.

There are no good heels left for him. That's why he had to feud with Kane. Why not bring him back to his most memorable character?

I'm for this because it would solve every problem and Bryan would still get cheered regardless.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bobo3qHIAAAjC6I.jpg

kevinnashwrestlingdanielbryan.gif

Ithil

This is ridiculous and an insult to the little talent Bryan actually has. He was an amazing heel.

Doesn't matter. No crowd will boo him, so him being a heel is worthless.
Just like them trying so hard to make Punk a heel, and him still being cheered over the faces.

Pointless and stupid. Don't throw up your hands and try to ruin your most over face because you did a crummy job building up talent. How about a face that's cheered, and a heel that's booed, for once?

It's kinda sad that Punk's retired.

Bryan/Punk really should've been the next Rock/Austin, Bret/Shawn or Cena/Orton. I don't give a flying fuck if you say it's just an IWC wet dream blah blah blah, the fact that the matter is, those two have been through the same yet different walks of life and compliment each other so well. But no, they have no talent and will never draw a dime because kevinnashlegitshook.gif

Ithil

Bryan/Punk really should've been the next Rock/Austin, Bret/Shawn or Cena/Orton. I don't give a flying fuck if you say it's just an IWC wet dream blah blah blah, the fact that the matter is, those two have been through the same yet different walks of life and compliment each other so well. But no, they have no talent and will never draw a dime because kevinnashlegitshook.gif

http://youtu.be/ueZ6tvqhk8U

Batista hasn't even done anything good since returning. I don't know what good promos y'all are on about. The ones where he was already gassed from walking down the ramp? He's been ok since Mania since his flaws are covered by being in Evolution, but his role isn't that big

KissVibes

Banned
Daniel Bryan is an amazing heel because it forces him to actually act. Him being a face is him just being the hippie guy where everything is cool and only eats food from farmers markets that he actually is. Shoulda had him act like a heel but booked him as a face and called him "aggressive."

jred2k

CorporateMan Punk being the Authority's foil for Bryan would have been great.

That really is a shame, but I could see it still happening.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who's talking positively about Batista? He's just some shitty semi-retired old geezer who thought he could be Brock. He's also creepy as fuck the way he acts and dresses considering his age.

Daniel Bryan is an amazing heel because it forces him to actually act. Him being a face is him just being the hippie guy where everything is cool and only eats food from farmers markets that he actually is. Shoulda had him act like a heel but booked him as a face and called him "aggressive."

That's what they were doing up until the Triple H feud.

Sblargh

Banned

I love hippie guy guy where everything is cool, but I realize I'm not a traditional wrestling fan.

They could turn him into captain planet and have him feud with people over enviromental issues. Start with Del Rio and his cars.

He looks so much more comfortable and confident when playing a heel, the difference is staggering. The way he carries himself as a face seems like a regression.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I could probably make a thousand jokes about Nintendo living in the past with that gamecube controller, but I won't.

But know that I could. And a lot of them involve the finish to Wrestlemania 9

Sblargh

Banned
Let's get more depressed. Replace Bryan with Cena.

Bryan would be feuding Bray, who would still be protected and had a clean win over Bryan on RR.
The family going after Brie could actually work.
Their Extreme Rules match would be amazing.

Edit: Hell, Payback after neck surgery could be The Family having Brie kidnapped in some dirty basement demanding Bryan to vacate the title just for evil sake. And people would be completely ready for a Bray title run coming out of nowhere.

Fuck me, Backlash 2000 should've been Wrestlemania that year. Keep the Fatal 4 way, but emulate the finish of Backlash into Wrestlemania. Talk about the ball being dropped, holy crap this is bad.

I don't know how to use the program. Seems like it should be really easy to erase the words on the signs, but it took me forever and looks like something TNA would 'shop.

Sheeeit it looks fine to me. You're being too hard on yourself, but I suppose that attitude is what gets us all those wonderful gifs.

Taking the advice of the topic title, I went back to the network and started watching all of the mid 90s WCW ppvs. Man, they were awesome. Say what you will about never pushing new stars or their horrible booking (which actually really wasn't THAT bad...) But man, WCW from 94-98 was fucking GOLD.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BnAIT6ZCYAAUVmJ.jpg

Taking the advice of the topic title, I went back to the network and started watching all of the mid 90s WCW ppvs. Man, they were awesome. Say what you will about never pushing new stars or their horrible booking (which actually really wasn't THAT bad...) But man, WCW from 94-98 was fucking GOLD.

I disagree from 96-98. Rewatching WCW as someone who watched it every week in my youth... It's awful. There's no memorable angles, no memorable matches, you'd be lucky to find one decent match and rarely would they be a favorite of all time. I do have a new appreciation for pre-BATB 96 era WCW though.

Top Bottom