• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

What the fuck happened on Raw last night?

sasha-banks-dancing.gif

Once again, it seems to be actual kayfabe canon that Bayley's never kissed a boy. Nothing in that promo suggested Alexa was making shit up and those three people were legit in the kayfabe of Bayley's life.

Edit: Sasha is over, WWE are going to kill her heat by trying to use her to get people interested in 205 Live.

Is no one hyped for The Mack vs Johnny Mundo All Night Long on the Lucha Underground season 3 return?

Godfuckingdammit. This is what I was afraid was going to happen. You take this long ass break and then come back with an iron man match and maybe a neat vignette at the start and finish.

Remember, you don't have to watch all the 1 cam show matches, you'll probably get burnt out pretty quick. They are the equivalent of recorded house shows. Generally you can check out the main event of those shows and be fine.

I think that was my mistake with the Champion Carnival. I watched everything.

India is full of marks lmao. Apparently CWE (Khali's wrestling promotion) did a work where a Pakistani female wrestler challenged audience. Then a planted female wrestler took her on and beat her up. And people are sharing that video everywhere thinking it was real rofl.
Btw both female wrestlers were Indians smh.

And this is why no one in India will care about a heel Jinder being a WWE champ. If there was a Roman vs Jinder or Randy vs Jinder match in India, Roman or Randy will be cheered way more and Jinder will be booed the shit out. It's a complete mark country top to bottom. Roman Reigns and John Cena are much bigger draws than Jinder or any other heel.

Went into this Alexa and Bayley segment blind aside from "Jesus this is bad"

Oh no...OH NO. I didn't know they were pulling the This is your Life bullshit again.

Edit: IT'S A KENDO STICK ON A POLE MATCH, AND THEY'RE POINTING AT IT LIKE IT'S MANIA.

India is full of marks lmao. Apparently CWE (Khali's wrestling promotion) did a work where a Pakistani female wrestler challenged audience. Then a planted female wrestler took her on and beat her up. And people are sharing that video everywhere thinking it was real rofl.
Btw both female wrestlers were Indians smh.

And this is why no one in India will care about a heel Jinder being a WWE champ. If there was a Roman vs Jinder or Randy vs Jinder match in India, Roman or Randy will be cheered way more and Jinder will be booed the shit out. It's a complete mark country top to bottom. Roman Reigns and John Cena are much bigger draws than Jinder or any other heel.
Because I was a young mark, I legit thought Santino was some random guy in the crowd who got a chance to fight and won the IC belt because of it.

klonere

Banned
I think that was my mistake with the Champion Carnival. I watched everything.

Yeah I started down that road, it didn't work out so good. As dry as the 1 cam BoSJ shows are, they don't even compare to the tiny AJPW house shows with hard panned right ear commentary.

Slizz

India is the wrestling gold mine apparently. TNA Spoilers:

Low Ki loses the X-division title to Sonjay Dutt
in the first taping over in India.

Slizz

Yeah since this heel Sasha thing is clearly not happening any time soon, Bliss will have to retain so the Nia Bliss arc can start to take off.... right?

Top Bottom