• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

cordy

Banned
Jinder's out here in big league programs with major stars like Orton, even beating him for world titles.

AJ's out here losing clean to bums like Ziggler. Owens is out here getting knocked out by Baron "I was somehow in a Six Pack Challenge" Corbin.

#JinderMahalisthatdude

Ziggler is the male Natty and hasn't progressed beyond "I'm the best because I steal every show!" for what seems to be a decade, I need citations bruv.

Ziggler is the male Natty and hasn't progressed beyond "I'm the best because I steal every show!" for what seems to be a decade, I need citations bruv.

Ziggler basically was a case of lowered standards in the WWE - by being marginally talented among the mid to late 2000's sludge of guys who looked like Orton, but with none of the talent, he looked like this underrated wrestler.

However, ever since the Indy Invasion of the WWE, the fact he's a lot closer to Billy Gunn than Shawn Michaels talent wise has never been more apparent.

But wwe is already booked​ like everyone knows it's fake. They are not trying to present something as real
About every month they have a show or a segment asking the audience why they are still watching and that they are stupid for doing so. On RAW the Bayley segment was about making fun of people watching wrestling.

Hex

Banned
I want to see Jinder saving school busfulls of kids.
Like they have a flat, and out of nowhere Jinder's Bently caravan comes rolling through and you see him buying all the kids ice cream while one of his guys fixes the tire (the Singh brothers for comedy).
"Thank you Mr Jinder"

I want to see some old ladies car getting repo'd and one of Jinder's posse hears and you see them get on their phone.
Here somes the caravan and the cash flies.

"Thank you Mr Jinder"

You hate me because I am different! Others know me!

(For effect it can be revealed later that all of these are staged, or hell can all be legit)

ReiGun

They made a point of noting that Naomi doesn't have an opponent for MitB.

Lana? Or was that just them saying, "We ain't got shit. Don't expect Naomi?"

rPMEGrY.gif
Next time we see him is on Raw?

Hardy's already seem broken tbh. It pains me to see Matt walk and Jeff can't be taking too many more bumps either. That theme though....
tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

broz0rs

The use of women's division between Raw and Smackdown is night and day. What's pathetic is that Raw is an hour longer than Smackdown.

The use of women's division between Raw and Smackdown is night and day. What's pathetic is that Raw is an hour longer than Smackdown.

Thats what I find a bit puzzling. It seems like, in general, a lot more shit moves along on SD and that there isn't even enough time to feature everyone. Raw is just the same thing over and over and over and never goes anywhere and they have an extra hour.

If Raw was condensed down to two hours, fuck all would still happen.

ReiGun

Smackdown's women's division has definitely lost a step over the last couple months. Where post brand split we had 3 or so different feuds running concurrently, lately it's felt like week after week of multi women matches.

The Welcoming Committee is a good idea in principle, but when your women's division is only six people, sticking half of them in a stable together limits your options.

But kudos to Smackdown for trying to give all the women some opportunities, at least.

Aiii

So not worth it
I look forward to reading you guys complain about how shit the women's money in the bank match was next month, that's gonna be fun.

Tagyhag

I look forward to reading you guys complain about how shit the women's money in the bank match was next month, that's gonna be fun.

If something's bad, something's bad. Women don't get excuses, they can be just as athletic as the men's division.

It'll be an interesting car crash at least. I fully expect Ellsworth to fall from a giant ladder and go through 4 tables or fail to catch Carmella as she falls from a ladder.

Top Bottom