• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I've developed the ability to hear Orton and Bray and not listen to a single thing they said.
I did notice Orton trying to rile up the USA chants though.

Bray at least is like Ultimate Warrior silliness... Orton's promo are the sonal representation of pure weapons-grade boredom.

June approaches, friends. I made a higher def version of the Zandig gif for you all;

TZd4qSE.gif

Hasney

Oh shit :lol

EDIT:

Kofi Kingston ✔ @TrueKofi
Damn it...Now everyone is calling me covfefe Kingston. How could you do this to me... #covfefe

I guess it's because Okada's back, and that last tag was the best of the bunch tbh - still, end of tour undercard tags definitely seem to be more worthless than usual.

Ill have to catch up on tonighta BOSJ when I get home tomorrow. In Sydney and only have limited internet access.

I really have no idea how people permenantly live in big cities.

Best crowd WWE has had this year was for the UK Championship match at Takeover, I reckon.

I guess it's because Okada's back, and that last tag was the best of the bunch tbh - still, end of tour undercard tags definitely seem to be more worthless than usual.

I let myself doze when I saw GoD and Fale lmao

Now my theory gets put to the test, I'm predicting a 4 way tie in both Block A and B... Taichi winning here would be the first sign I might be on the right track.

Well after that start I think I'm going to end up being wrong... we'll see... this is built for a Liger comeback win

It was far more of a Taichi match than a Liger match, worked for the crowd though and a cool moment for Liger to end his BoSJ career with. Still, fuck Taichi though. Goddamnit, he is just the worst.

klonere

Banned
TAKA has wrestled some ridiculous amount of matches in the last few days btw. Including a KDojo title match vs Isami Kodaka.

#LOLTAKWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#LOLTAKAWINSWITHTHEMICHINOKUDRIVER!!!!!!!!!

First time I've seen the Michinoku Driver since I started watching NJPW <3

Metlz is gonna be sad, he specifically hoped they wouldn't have this happen.

So logic dictates Scurll wins this making Takahashi vs Ospreay to straight up determine who wins Block A

Top Bottom