• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter |OT| of Knock Knock, it's Tier 1

Played it for 30 minutes with 5 crashes and finished the first mission and middle of the second. So that means more crashes and more boring parts. The explosions of the first mission were good but a bit too much for the beginning.

sp3000

I know people on the team too. Nobody doubts that people work hard, but that doesn't automatically guarantee great results nor should we give a game a great score just because people worked super hard on it. Most of us know it's super hard to make games and it sucks when the end result aint great, but developers gotta take that on the chin.

You can tell this game was rushed by EA so I don't blame the developers. I'm sure if they had not been given such a awful release date they would have been able to make a much better game.

Much of Danger Close is from the EALA team that has made great games like CNC3

Lakitu

st5fu
Such a shame. I was hoping multiplayer would be a cross between BF 3 and COD. Large, infantry based maps. Instead it just seems like another poor COD clone.

tsigo

Spoiler alert, but still...

There is also a mission halfway through the campaign of this game where you and your squad have set up on the bow of a ship to take aim at a gang of Somalian pirates who have taken an American captain hostage.

After a minute of dialogue, one of your squadmates launches a flare. One of the pirates pops up out of cover, marked in red, and you shoot him. There is no way to fail this- if you shoot at the other pirate, you kill the marked pirate. If you shoot at the front of their boat, you kill the marked pirate. If you shoot at the sky above them, you kill the marked pirate.

After you kill him, a cutscene occurs before going to the next mission.

This is an entire mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsbMjymOAs

Was this on Easy? I specifically tried to do this just now and couldn't make it happen.

U2NUMB

Played for a number of hours last night with 4 friends.. had a blast. Not sure why the game is getting so much hate for the multiplayer. Playing with friends is sure fun and it kept us together all night which was nice.

Anyways in case anyone was wondering what the hardcore mode was like I uploaded a video with my thoughts

Hardcore - Combat Mission

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Played for a number of hours last night with 4 friends.. had a blast. Not sure why the game is getting so much hate for the multiplayer. Playing with friends is sure fun and it kept us together all night which was nice.

Anyways in case anyone was wondering what the hardcore mode was like I uploaded a video with my thoughts

Hardcore - Combat Mission

Badass! Thanks for doing this video!

tsigo

Just finished the campaign and I thought it was pretty good. Certainly better than reviews have been saying. Yes, it has the same military shooter problems that every game of that kind has had since the very first CoDs and MoHs. I'm used to dealing with it at this point, not that I should have to be.

tsigo

That was a very odd beginning to the game. Hope it gets explained.

They do, if I understand it correctly.

I'm not exactly sure why they had to bomb the truck, but they did, and there was a much bigger secondary explosion that they weren't expecting. That was caused by the PETN the truck must have been carrying. Thus begins the search for the rest of it, I guess.

If you're talking about the tutorial, then no, not really. It's just a means of introducing the bad guy, who is apparently from MoH 2010, but I can't remember.

They do, if I understand it correctly.

I'm not exactly sure why they had to bomb the truck, but they did, and there was a much bigger secondary explosion that they weren't expecting. That was caused by the PETN the truck must have been carrying. Thus begins the search for the rest of it, I guess.

If you're talking about the tutorial, then no, not really. It's just a means of introducing the bad guy, who is apparently from MoH 2010, but I can't remember.

Both, lol. Cheers :)

sk3tch

Yeah, I thought Arthur Gies' review was a bit too critical. This game is pretty awesome in multiplayer. I don't see it as a 4.5...but whatever. I hope the game still catches on and people aren't too deterred. That $30 price if you have BF3 Premium hopefully helps some familiar players make the jump.

Waaghals

This game probably isn't all that much worse than other games that get 7.5's.
Now, I'm not saying it is good, but I find it hard to believe that it can be 5/10.

5 out of 10 games are often completely broken, not just bad per se, but fundamentally flawed games that are painful to play, this does not seem to unplayable.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
This game probably isn't all that much worse than other games that get 7.5's.
Now, I'm not saying it is good, but I find it hard to believe that it can be 5/10.

5 out of 10 games are often completely broken, not just bad per se, but fundamentally flawed games that are painful to play, this does not seem to unplayable.
You have a strange rating scale if a 5 out of 10 is a completely broken game. What's a 1 mean then?

Waaghals

You have a strange rating scale if a 5 out of 10 is a completely broken game. What's a 1 mean then?

I don't have a broken rating scale, game reviewers do.
5/10 should be a mediocre game, and in that sense the grades this game has gotten makes sense.

Traditionally however most mediocre games get 7/10 or something similar. People here have been complaining about how only the upper half of the ratings scale ever gets used. Can I assume it hasn't passed you by?

Waaghals

I hope you are right.

I suspect that good B-tier games being throw into the same category as mediocre triple-A games is one of the reasons for that segments decline.

Hate to echo what everyone has already said but god this class/stats/upgrades system is messy as hell.

Really liking the graphics though. Jumped into a little bit of TDM and did pretty well so pleased with that. Will try the other modes once I actually read about them and how they play. Having voip is an amazing thing(looking at you BF3 -.-)

-When you're in the customize gun screen, why is it fucking BLACK so I can't see my gun? Unless you go down and select the paint option where he puts it on the table, the gun is in the air and is surrounded by this stupid fucking blue cloud of bullshit, and then there's blackness, to the point where you can't see SHIT. Makes me think it's a glitch, but is it a glitch if it happens 100% of the time? Fucking stupid.

Sounds like a glitch. The gun should move to let you see the accessory.

-I have never played an FPS other than this one, where I lose a large majority of the firefights that I truly believe I should have won. I don't know what it is, but whenever I'm head to head with someone, they seem to put me down all the time, even when I have the jump on them. And it's not because I "suck", I'm a pretty decent FPS player and have had no problems with COD or BF3. In this game, a one on one faceoff feels like luck to me.

The netcode/hit detection felt a bit off in the beta, but I was also relying on hip firing a LOT. Hip firing is useless past 5 feet in this game, it seems...which is nice.

-When you enter a match, during the countdown it allows you to change your class/weapon if you want. Cool. But then you go to change your class/gun, and are tweaking shit (in the shit-tastic menus) for the match you're about to play, and it fucking SPAWNS you anyway in to the match in a few seconds. Amazing.

Yeah, that was in the beta. Annoying.

-I need to mention the unlocks thing again. No rhyme or reason to anything in this game. I've been playing for the past 3 days, and I've only unlocked 3 guns for my specops soldier. It doesn't make any fucking sense. You start using guns with scopes and have to UNLOCK iron sights. Everything is ass backwards. You never know when/what you're going to unlock, EVEN if you go to the Battlelog website. There is NO section to see what upcoming unlocks are. I would love if a developer of the game actually revealed how the unlock system works, because I just don't fucking get it.

Your service record tells you what you are going to unlock next. You have general unlocks (for new soldiers) and weapon specific unlocks.

Sp33Demon

Okay, I LOVED MoH 2010. I just don't dig this game. Ps3 version impressions.

-Like it already hasn't been stated enough: The Menu/UI interface is utter trite. I can't wrap my head around it, and I've been playing it for a few DAYS now. It is way too fucking confusing and counter intuitive, I have never seen a mess of menus like this in a game before. Never.

-I have never played an FPS other than this one, where I lose a large majority of the firefights that I truly believe I should have won. I don't know what it is, but whenever I'm head to head with someone, they seem to put me down all the time, even when I have the jump on them. And it's not because I "suck", I'm a pretty decent FPS player and have had no problems with COD or BF3. In this game, a one on one faceoff feels like luck to me.

- The maps look like SHIT in multiplayer. Not only do they look like shit, they ARE shit. They look shittier than Resistance 2 maps. The saturation of the walls, shadows, buildings, the ground, EVERYTHING is retarded. Everything is darker than it should be. It's hard to spot enemies because of this, which is surprising given how static these shit levels are. Every map is literally a bunch of hallways, akin to every SINGLE PLAYER FPS that comes ut nowadays. I never thought I'd see the day when "corridor shooter" would refer to the multiplayer portion of a game. Guess I was wrong. The maps are too tight. Oh, and why do I spawn into objects/spawn outside of the map/spawn in the ground 20% of the time? You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

-I need to mention the unlocks thing again. No rhyme or reason to anything in this game. I've been playing for the past 3 days, and I've only unlocked 3 guns for my specops soldier. It doesn't make any fucking sense. You start using guns with scopes and have to UNLOCK iron sights. Everything is ass backwards. You never know when/what you're going to unlock, EVEN if you go to the Battlelog website. There is NO section to see what upcoming unlocks are. I would love if a developer of the game actually revealed how the unlock system works, because I just don't fucking get it.

I usually don't trade in games but I'm seriously considering it with this one. This game needs one hell of a patch to pull it out of the ditch it's in right now...

My favorite post so far (quoting my issues). When it comes to gaming, I never take it too seriously nor am I one to jump on a forum and bitch and moan about stuff but this game I have to make an exception for. I don't think I have ever been so disappointed in a game that I was excited for.

Usually it is usually a matter of finding the sweet spot in the game and learning to play the way it plays but after three days of play, I feel like I just put it in the first time. The maps are a maze, the spawns are jacked and I am better than decent at pretty much every damn FPS on the planet but I'm dying left and right. I don't think I've ever died so much when I caught someone completely sleeping, hit markers all over the place, they get up, run behind a wall pop out and kill me like instantly. Clearly the game works for them but I'm not having a lot of fun right now. I'm giving it a couple more days to grow on me but right now I am not pleased.

Single player is okay; not nearly as good as MoH 2010 but it was fun enough.

Argyle

I'm curious, what's your role at Danger Close? You can tell us because Monkey Pants and Codecow from Visceral have told us what they do.

Haha, I mentioned earlier that I am a programmer/software engineer. In all honesty I am no longer employed by EA (I left for personal reasons) so I can't chase down tech support issues and stuff but I can relay things to my friends there if they are not already reading this thread.

Nizz

Anyone feeling that bf3 input delay on ps3? I sure am. Forcing 576 or 480p doesnt seem to do anything like in bf3.
Oh man. :( This is what I feared. I really don't know what the hell is up with this engine and PS3 when it comes to input lag.

Bad Company 1 & 2 and 1943 didn't suffer from this at all. Something somewhere went wrong when they switched to Frostbite 2.

Sethos

Banned
Haha, I mentioned earlier that I am a programmer/software engineer. In all honesty I am no longer employed by EA (I left for personal reasons) so I can't chase down tech support issues and stuff but I can relay things to my friends there if they are not already reading this thread.

Almost makes me feel bad for hating the game when there's people involved or previously involved reading.

Almost.

Argyle

Oh man. :( This is what I feared. I really don't know what the hell is up with this engine and PS3 when it comes to input lag.

Bad Company 1 & 2 and 1943 didn't suffer from this at all. Something somewhere went wrong when they switched to Frostbite 2.

I never really looked into this myself, but my understanding is that we should basically have the same changes that Battlefield 3 has now to try to fix the input lag on PS3.

I'm not sure why exactly SD seems to address the input lag in BF3 but not MOHW. I don't think we are doing anything different there.

Grief.exe

...I am better than decent at pretty much every damn FPS on the planet but I'm dying left and right. I don't think I've ever died so much when I caught someone completely sleeping, hit markers all over the place, they get up, run behind a wall pop out and kill me like instantly. Clearly the game works for them but I'm not having a lot of fun right now. I'm giving it a couple more days to grow on me but right now I am not pleased.

Is it possible that this game is like counterstrike where you have to score headshots because body shot damage is so trivial?

I don't know anything about that bug, sorry. Did you mean you got dropped from a game or did you fall out of the world?

this... it kept happening 7 times in a row regardless of where i spawned, i wasn't the only one that it happened to... i saw other people walking around outside of the map

Argyle

this... it kept happening 7 times in a row regardless of where i spawned, i wasn't the only one that it happened to... i saw other people walking around outside of the map

Sorry man. I was not very involved with multiplayer, so I can't really help you out. What map was this on?

Torgo

One of our writers will be posting the full review since I'm still in Extra Life limbo.

I was a huge fan of the campaign in the last game, as I loved the pacing and the story. I played all the way through the campaign on Normal last night, and right now, I just didn't like it as much. It seemed to have that Modern Warfare element of "we'll figure out what locales we want to play through, then we'll build the story around it" feel. The pacing is off in places, and I just didn't care about the characters as much as the last time (especially Rabbit ad his struggles as a rookie etc.)

It's not a bad campaign by any means, but to me, it doesn't live-up to the last one. Don't get me wrong either, there are a few levels that are fantastic, especially later in the game, and the driving sequences really do a good job of breaking the action up. Also, the cutscenes are extremely well done this time, but the campaign as a whole just doesn't blend together as well as the last one for me.

Also, I saw a complaint before about your AI teammates moving you out of the way, and I agree, that's terrible that it happens. Also, enemies still seem to have perfect radar which annoys the hell out of me. There's a point where smoke is popped, and you only have a few feet of visibility, but that doesn't stop the enemy from popping you from far away.

My other issue, is that once again, the game uses the tripwire system, so if an enemy glitched and is hiding somewhere, your teammates won't do anything until you find him. I had that happen at least 3 ties last night, and it's incredibly frustrating.

I have to wait until Friday to try the multiplayer, but the reaction from our community is giving me a lot of hope.

antitrop

Btw that tag is like a bad tattoo. Gonna follow you to the grave lol
It would only be a bad tag if popular opinion of MOH: Warfighter turned out to be positive. As it stands, my own personal impressions of the game are among the vast majority. I don't mind the tag at all, it's accurate and rests with the majority, so it's not like I'm some kind of pariah on the game.

I may have the tag, but I'm not even the biggest hater of this game out there, that must say something. Read any professional review, this game is getting panned. They hate it more than I do and I'm the GAF poster boy for hating this game.

It's just a bad game. Bad games happen, it's unfortunate. Learn from the mistakes, rise from the ashes, and make something better given that the dev studio doesn't get canned after this game (I don't think the people responsible for this should lose their jobs). I don't think entire teams should be laid off from 1 dud of a game. We'll have to wait for the sales on this one, though, sometimes bad games sell well. I mean, I bought it.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Yeah, I thought Arthur Gies' review was a bit too critical. This game is pretty awesome in multiplayer. I don't see it as a 4.5...but whatever. I hope the game still catches on and people aren't too deterred. That $30 price if you have BF3 Premium hopefully helps some familiar players make the jump.
Yeah, it's certainly not shovelware. I've kind of been ignoring review scores for awhile now.

Parakeetman

It would only be a bad tag if popular opinion of MOH: Warfighter turned out to be positive. As it stands, my own personal impressions of the game are among the vast majority. I don't mind the tag at all, it's accurate and rests with the majority, so it's not like I'm some kind of pariah on the game.

I may have the tag, but I'm not even the biggest hater of this game out there, that must say something. Read any professional review, this game is getting panned. They hate it more than I do and I'm the GAF poster boy for hating this game.

Guess it means you were the loudest in the room so got noticed. haha thats cool though. At least we know where yours came from. Unlike some of these other more "interesting" tags folks got.

antitrop

Guess it means you were the loudest in the room so got noticed. haha thats cool though. At least we know where yours came from. Unlike some of these other more "interesting" tags folks got.
To be fair I did make a rather large amount of overwhelmingly negative posts, dripping with extreme sarcasm and hyperbole, spanning multiple pages of this thread on Tuesday. No surprise.

I think I recall saying something like "It's like the developers of MOH: Warfighter took the idyllic vision of fun and then did everything exactly the opposite of what would work towards that vision. It's the antithesis of fun."

Ouch.

Xian

Neo Member
Spoiler alert, but still...

There is also a mission halfway through the campaign of this game where you and your squad have set up on the bow of a ship to take aim at a gang of Somalian pirates who have taken an American captain hostage.

After a minute of dialogue, one of your squadmates launches a flare. One of the pirates pops up out of cover, marked in red, and you shoot him. There is no way to fail this- if you shoot at the other pirate, you kill the marked pirate. If you shoot at the front of their boat, you kill the marked pirate. If you shoot at the sky above them, you kill the marked pirate.

After you kill him, a cutscene occurs before going to the next mission.

This is an entire mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsbMjymOAs

I still managed to fail that mission.

Shot before all 3 were visible

zeelman

I wish games like this had bots so I play the multiplayer when the price goes down. I really don't want to get into a game like this with games like Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 coming out so soon. This game should have come out in the Summer. I probably would've have bought it.

Parakeetman

To be fair I did make a rather large amount of overwhelmingly negative posts, dripping with extreme sarcasm and hyperbole, spanning multiple pages of this thread on Tuesday. No surprise.

I think I recall saying something like "It's like the developers of MOH: Warfighter took the idyllic vision of fun and then did everything exactly the opposite of what would work towards that vision. It's the antithesis of fun."

Ouch.

Hey it got you the tag, so in the end it all worked out haha. My copy should arrive in about 8h give or take. So will run through the campaign. Had found a cheap copy of Spec Ops: The Line also and picked that up since you mentioned it seemed more "authentic" so to speak with the script anyways of how characters talk and such. Was curious about that so wanted to see for myself.

I personally stayed away from it since to me looked like they were trying to go too much for over the top shock factor to garner reactions from people, rather than something a bit more realistic I suppose. Even though I get that the story / setting itself is supposed to be based off of the Heart of Darkness & Apocalypse Now sorta thing. Want to play the game to see if those initial impressions of mine from what trailers / dev vids gave me are wrong or not. Oh that and I hate cover shooters, but that takes the sideline in this particualr situation. lol

As we all know the world isnt black & white. Its grey. Not a lot of devs get that / are able to convey that sort of message without tipping the scales one way or the other.

I miss the days of storming Omaha beach in medal of honor :(

The intensity of crouching unarmed behind tank traps waiting for the MG42's to stop firing. Not really something I want to play over and over again.

The submarine base, the Bocage, and the village in the Schmerzen mission (all in MOHAA) are what you should be missing.

antitrop

Hey it got you the tag, so in the end it all worked out haha. My copy should arrive in about 8h give or take. So will run through the campaign. Had found a cheap copy of Spec Ops: The Line also and picked that up since you mentioned it seemed more "authentic" so to speak with the script anyways of how characters talk and such. Was curious about that so wanted to see for myself.

I personally stayed away from it since to me looked like they were trying to go too much for over the top shock factor to garner reactions from people, rather than something a bit more realistic I suppose. Even though I get that the story / setting itself is supposed to be based off of the Heart of Darkness & Apocalypse Now sorta thing. Want to play the game to see if those initial impressions of mine from what trailers / dev vids gave me are wrong or not. Oh that and I hate cover shooters, but that takes the sideline in this particualr situation. lol

As we all know the world isnt black & white. Its grey. Not a lot of devs get that / are able to convey that sort of message without tipping the scales one way or the other.
Exactly, I would almost say that Spec Ops: The Line is my favorite game of the year despite the gameplay. Spec Ops isn't broken or anything, but it feels a little "loose" on the mechanics, but if you turn the difficulty down to Easy I feel the game plays better for it. Normal might be too frustrating to be enjoyable, since it's the story you're playing for.

Also maybe I was wrong in saying that Spec Ops is more realistic, because it's not, but it uses fantastical fiction to deliver a story that focuses on "realistic" issues in regards to war and the shooter genre itself. If that makes sense, maybe not until you play it. It's the best attempt at
showing the complete and utter metal breakdown of a soldier in a fucked up war environment
that video games have given yet. After playing Spec Ops all other war games are just too disingenuous. XCom also makes an attempt, with your soldiers panicking in the middle of combat depending on the severity of the situation. I like things like that, I feel like games need to explore that area more, not just go for cool explosions and a superior body count like CoD, BF3, and MoH are so content to do.

Spec Ops has an identity so intriguing and interesting to me that all other modern war shooters just fall short for me. Spec Ops is the rare game changer that should make game developers look at what it did right and why it works so well and try to discern what they can take away from that.

Spec Ops does a fantastic job at giving each of the three primary "protagonists" an identity and makes them memorable characters. The way they interact with each other doesn't feel dissonant, it makes sense given the situation surrounding them. There are plenty of moments in the game where the characters interact with each other in a way that lends surprising depth to their characters, especially considering the game only lasts like 5 hours (similar to MoH from what I've heard), although Spec Ops has a rather surprising story arc considering it takes place over the course of 3 hours of story development (the first 1-2 hours are purely introduction and setting up for what the game wants to give you towards the end). Most games don't even come close, I think that's significant. Video games need to evolve as a story-telling medium and I felt like Spec Ops was a resounding triumph in that aspect, even though the medium still has a long way to go. Even small steps in this medium where everything is so content to stay "safe" should be commended.

Parakeetman

Exactly, I would almost say that Spec Ops: The Line is my favorite game of the year despite the gameplay. Spec Ops isn't broken or anything, but it feels a little "loose" on the mechanics, but if you turn the difficulty down to Easy I feel the game plays better for it. Normal might be too frustrating to be enjoyable, since it's the story you're playing for.

Also maybe I was wrong in saying that Spec Ops is more realistic, because it's not, but it uses fantastical fiction to deliver a story that focuses on "realistic" issues in regards to war and the shooter genre itself. If that makes sense, maybe not until you play it. It's the best attempt at
showing the complete and utter metal breakdown of a soldier in a fucked up war environment
that video games have given yet. After playing Spec Ops all other war games are just too disingenuous. XCom also makes an attempt, with your soldiers panicking in the middle of combat depending on the severity of the situation. I like things like that, I feel like games need to explore that area more, not just go for cool explosions and a superior body count like CoD, BF3, and MoH are so content to do.

Spec Ops has an identity so intriguing and interesting to me that all other modern war shooters just fall short for me. Spec Ops is the rare game changer that should make game developers look at what it did right and why it works so well and try to discern what they can take away from that.

Will be interesting to play and see how things are with the game. Im always one for a good story, but am also against things like forced situations to garner an emotional feedback from players. One example would be how Army of Two the second game gave players a choice between A or B both were never exactly the right answer, but at the same time both situations just did not feel natural. They felt like it was written on purpose to garner a response. There is no real thought or reflection upon things like that. Am hoping that is not what this game will be. It reminds me of the scene which I watched with using the
incendiary rounds from the mortar on the enemies below then seeing the aftermath after.
In all and all am looking forward to blowing through the game to see what its all about. Buddy of mine were having a convo about it this morning, since we were on the topic of MoH also and things like "realism" in games or trying to get a general feel going of the subject being portrayed.

On a separate subject of the mental breakdown of soldiers and what nots, one game that I had though did AI pretty well in regards to things like morale or having them do unrealistic orders was the old school real time strategy game "Close Combat". Really though it was refreshing that normal infantry with small arms would basically say no to doing something stupid like attacking a tank. And eventually if the battle or a particular fire fight went poorly long enough, soldiers would start to break formation / act randomly and just not follow orders.

---

On the subject of MoH, really is too bad that something different was not done with this game and to hear just how overly scripted it is from pretty much all is a bit of a letdown. Granted do know thats the easy route when you want to tell a story in a game, but with just how its become so overused these days. A new solution is needed, something a bit more open with choices that are made by the situation and not button prompts and flashing arrows.

DTKT

What the fuck.

I keep spawning off the map. How can a game ship with a bug like that? That is gamebreaking.

I JUST SPAWNED UNDER THE MAP

Parakeetman

Oh God, your post makes me think you're going to hate Spec Ops, but we'll see. It's not for everyone.

I just hate false choices. And things that try to "shock" the general public into thinking its deeper than it really is. Which I know the case is not for yourself. But you get the idea.

Dont worry Im actually pretty objective, which is why I went through the trouble to hunt down a US copy for a reasonable price over here in Tokyo, just based off of wanting to see what you had said in regards to the game was indeed true or not.

As mentioned had always written off the game just based on the trailers, dev diaries and some gameplay footage I saw, one of which showed the scene which I had used the spoiler tags on.

antitrop

I just hate false choices. And things that try to "shock" the general public into thinking its deeper than it really is. Which I know the case is not for yourself. But you get the idea.

Dont worry Im actually pretty objective, which is why I went through the trouble to hunt down a US copy for a reasonable price over here in Tokyo, just based off of wanting to see what you had said in regards to the game was indeed true or not.

As mentioned had always written off the game just based on the trailers, dev diaries and some gameplay footage I saw, one of which showed the scene which I had used the spoiler tags on.
Well, the good news is that Spec Ops: The Line is nothing like its trailer or demo. The first 1-2 hours aren't anything special, but are necessary in building up to the final hours of the game, which are where it shines.

DTKT

I guess shitty hit detection and netcode is going to be a staple for the Frostbite 2 games.

How fuckin great. This is a terrible game.

Top Bottom