• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 3/5 - 3/11

Oh, goodie. This week's 'stupid argument poster' showed up early.

seattle6418 said:
oh please, of that list, only fire emblem and sonic would qualify as substantial games. i´m still not buying into collection of minigames.

Well, your loss. But I've already disproved your point. Outside of Zelda, there are games for the hardcore crowd.

i´m scared just thinking of a scenario in which wii dominates completely, and next time sony decides to do a wii-esque console... so what happens with FPS, sports, racing, action fans? japanese gamers are acting way weird the last couple of years... so much that capcom is starting to design games first with NA´s market in sight...

Of the 4 genres you mentioned, 2 (Sports and Racing), have been proven to work well on the Wii. (BTW, add Excite Truck to the list before).

Of the other 2, FPS - Metroid Prime 3 is make-it-or-break-it, and thus far impressions of the control scheme has been nothing but positive.

That leaves action games. And since Zelda plays rather like one, I'm not sure how your complaint is founded.

but it´s an MC thread, so its filled with ninty fanboys, i´m gonna get killed around here

No, it's an MC thread, so it's filled with data. Facts.

Saitou

Banned
splattergnome said:
It depends on how Nintendo markets it and if they can tap the same audience - I don't know, with a "normal" 2d Mario they could, but Super Paper Mario's quirks make it a wild card. I am sure it will do reasonably well, but beyond that... its all in Nintendo's hands.
It has both the words Mario and Super in it's title.

Honestly, I'm a believer. Cross my heart and hope to get b&. SPM is gonna fly.

apujanata said:
This is not a good news. We have sources stating that it is not supply constrained. Then it means that Gundam Musou is having Gundam like legs, not Musou like legs.

Probably out of top 20 (or even Top 30) next week.

Not good news? PS3 am doomed, that's GOOD news!

hehe

Vinnk

The Sphinx said:
I like the Vinnk's Village Report. This should become a regular feature.

:lol

I'd be happy to keep you updated with my town if you actually find it interesting or useful. 3 of the store are fairly close to my house and the owner of Famicom Dojo and I are good friends, so I could just call him.

As for Sonic, I expect it to hit the top 10 and chart in the top 30 for a few weeks, but overall, there has never been a million-selling sonic game in Japan so if this game really did have legs it wouldn't just be a milestone for the Wii but for Sonic in general.

ethelred

seattle6418 said:
i hate to see people comparing PS3 with wii.

why doesn´t people understand that they are two completely different systems reaching out different audiences?

wii sucess won´t define if PS3 flops or is a huge hit

You're right; the PS3 flopping will define if the PS3 is a flop or not.

miguel_c_hammer said:
If Capcom has an "egalitarian" approach, they sure have a funny way of showing it. They published about 4 times as many games for PS2 as for GC and XBox combined.

I suppose. They still gave the GameCube and the Xbox really strong support in terms of exclusives and timed exclusives (Dino Crisis 3, Steel Batallion, Viewtiful Joe, RE, RE0, RE4, PN03, Network Transmission, etc., etc.)... a lot more than most publishers in their position did. And they gave plenty of support to the Dreamcast, and to the Saturn before that.

This gen they've supported both the PSP and the DS heavily, and they've announced strong lineups for all three home consoles. They very much stand in stark contrast to most publishers out there.

miguel_c_hammer said:
Nearly every game they've brought to PSP has been either a port or a remake of an old game.

It's still good support. I think it's silly to try to argue that MHP, MHP2 (which is pretty different from the PS2 game...), Powered Up, Maverick Hunter X, UGnG... hasn't been good support. Especially given that they don't really show any reluctance about continuing to develop for the platform. So good on them for getting rewarded for that.

miguel_c_hammer said:
And since when is Monster Hunter a new franchise?

It was only created in 2004; I'd say it's still pretty new.

miguel_c_hammer said:
Does Capcom really do any more new franchises than your typical Japanese publisher?

Yes, the company's pretty much proven that they don't intend to rely solely on old brands (even though those continue to be successful) and they have strived to create a lot of strong new franchises each generation. Devil May Cry, Sengoku Basara, Onimusha, Monster Hunter, Gyakuten Saiban, Okami, VJ, Godhand, El Dorado Gate, and on and on... all of these were created just during the PS2/GC/XB/DC/GBA era.

Moving into next gen, their two marquee titles so far have both been new franchises. And they just unveiled another new one for Wii, with Inafune set to unveil one more.

But I guess Final Fantasy XCVIM is pretty new, too.

wsippel

Banned
seattle6418 said:
oh please, of that list, only fire emblem and sonic would qualify as substantial games. i´m still not buying into collection of minigames.

i´m scared just thinking of a scenario in which wii dominates completely, and next time sony decides to do a wii-esque console... so what happens with FPS, sports, racing, action fans? japanese gamers are acting way weird the last couple of years... so much that capcom is starting to design games first with NA´s market in sight...

but it´s an MC thread, so its filled with ninty fanboys, i´m gonna get killed around here
If you look at the DS, it's highly probable that you'll see all the "hardcore games" you want on Wii. When the PSP came out, it was "out of the ghetto", a console for "real hardcore gamers". Companies like SquareEnix announced big support, including Final Fantasy. Now, after the PSP bombed (not really, but compared to the DS), you have a mainline Final Fantasy remake on DS, several spinoffs and whatnot, and even Dragon Quest (mainline) in the future. And the Final Fantasy for PSP is still not released, no other noteworthy games were announced - DS is the hardcore system, as well as the casual system. Same thing might happen with Wii.

Pureauthor said:
Oh, goodie. This week's 'stupid argument poster' showed up early.

Well, your loss. But I've already disproved your point. Outside of Zelda, there are games for the hardcore crowd.

Of the 4 genres you mentioned, 2 (Sports and Racing), have been proven to work well on the Wii. (BTW, add Excite Truck to the list before).

Of the other 2, FPS - Metroid Prime 3 is make-it-or-break-it, and thus far impressions of the control scheme has been nothing but positive.

That leaves action games. And since Zelda plays rather like one, I'm not sure how your complaint is founded.

No, it's an MC thread, so it's filled with data. Facts.

there might be games for the hardcore nintendo fan, which is not the same gamer that the industry ride from 1997 to 2005. you mention excite truck and wii sports are proof of sports and racing working on the wii. depends on your audience. both games are not simulation. i bet most japanese gamers that bought wii sports can´t name a single baseball player in real life. point is, is a sucess only with people that just barely like sports, not the hardcore audience. same thing goes for exite truck. the gran turismo/forza fan will not want only arcade over the top racing games like exite truck. those are also facts.

that´s why the question is valid. japanese gamers will be happy with just the wii? there´s no market for anything else in japan?

all your arguments are based on a gamer that always liked nintendo´s first party software. because that´s what the wii has right now, for the most part. i really don´t think that group of gamers is 100% of japanese gamers. that´s why the doubt

AniHawk

47nglz5.gif

seattle6418 said:
there might be games for the hardcore nintendo fan, which is not the same gamer that the industry ride from 1997 to 2005. you mention excite truck and wii sports are proof of sports and racing working on the wii. depends on your audience. both games are not simulation. i bet most japanese gamers that bought wii sports can´t name a single baseball player in real life. point is, is a sucess only with people that just barely like sports, not the hardcore audience. same thing goes for exite truck. the gran turismo/forza fan will not want only arcade over the top racing games like exite truck. those are also facts.
that´s why the question is valid. japanese gamers will be happy with just the wii? there´s no market for anything else in japan?

all your arguments are based on a gamer that always liked nintendo´s first party software. because that´s what the wii has right now, for the most part. i really don´t think that group of gamers is 100% of japanese gamers. that´s why the doubt

To the first bolded point: I'll take that bet any day of the week.

To the second bolded point: I love Excite Truck, and I bet I've been hardcore gaming since before you were out of pampers, without lapsing even once, so with all due respect to your ridiculous 'facts': **** you, pal.

wsippel said:
If you look at the DS, it's highly probable that you'll see all the "hardcore games" you want on Wii. When the PSP came out, it was "out of the ghetto", a console for "real hardcore gamers". Companies like SquareEnix announced big support, including Final Fantasy. Now, after the PSP bombed (not really, but compared to the DS), you have a mainline Final Fantasy remake on DS, several spinoffs and whatnot, and even Dragon Quest (mainline) in the future. And the Final Fantasy for PSP is still not released, no other noteworthy games were announced - DS is the hardcore system, as well as the casual system. Same thing might happen with Wii.

oh, your right on the money. and that´s where is my concern. if wii becames both hardcore and casual system, i´ll be a sad gamer. wii´s unique design might be incredible for some types of games, but for example, i would not want to play sim-sports on the wii. it´s great for party games, for family meetings, but for a game like call of duty? (i know call of duty was a stupid port, but everybody here understood the point, right?)

Saitou

Banned
Segata Sanshiro said:

To the second bolded point: I love Excite Truck, and I bet I've been hardcore gaming since before you were out of pampers, without lapsing even once, so with all due respect to your ridiculous 'facts': **** you, pal.
segata8tinew.gif

oh, your right on the money. and that´s where is my concern. if wii becames both hardcore and casual system, i´ll be a sad gamer. wii´s unique design might be incredible for some types of games, but for example, i would not want to play sim-sports on the wii. it´s great for party games, for family meetings, but for a game like call of duty? (i know call of duty was a stupid port, but everybody here understood the point, right?)
1173925096095.jpg

ethelred

Rocksteady33 said:
There's no point in comparing handhelds with consoles, they are completely different.

That's true. One plays video games in the bedroom while the other plays video games in the bathroom.

I have a feeling that Pokeman total should be approaching 5million, if it hasn't already. How far do people reckon it will go? I say it might hit 6. But i guess there is no way to find out, since it won't chart, with there being 2 sku's.

Segata Sanshiro said:

so, you´re saying that the wii can be a perfect console for simulation games? that those gamers will rather play madden on wii than 360/PS3? maybe there´s a misconception on the hardcore/sim-lover definition...

also, how old are you? 70?

LJ11

AniHawk said:
Yeah. Those Japanese guys sure hate Baseball.

:lol

I'm glad a couple of these posters show up every week for your guys. That way you have something to actually talk about, because Japan has been on the same path for a while now.

.dmc

Banned
Thinking about Layton.. how much did Brain Training sell in it's first weeks? Could Layton possibly see that sort of slowburn to a million that BT did? Sales for it don't seem to be dropping precipitously like your average game.

Bonus question : seattle6418, banned at page 10 or earlier?

KINGMOKU

Man, I'm thinking of making a "mc thread stupid argument poster" mario-type chart.

Keep track of those who every week, pick up the torch of those who have been banned before them.

I AM LEGION.

Just seems impossible that it happens everytime.

AniHawk said:
Yeah. Those Japanese guys sure hate Baseball.

exactly. it´s their number one sport. i also bet that a lot of matsui and suzuki fans want to play a real baseball game. i´m still waiting for that konami series to show up on the wii to compare the sucess on sales related to wii sports

seattle6418 said:
there might be games for the hardcore nintendo fan, which is not the same gamer that the industry ride from 1997 to 2005.

Correct. The gamer for the past decade is the casual gamer. Those that bought DMC3 along with Cars: The Game.

seattle6418 said:
you mention excite truck and wii sports are proof of sports and racing working on the wii. depends on your audience. both games are not simulation.

I think that Wii Baseball comes closer then anything else to date simply because it's physically interactive. Swinging the 'mote is much more of a simulation than pressing a button is.

seattle6418 said:
i bet most japanese gamers that bought wii sports can´t name a single baseball player in real life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't baseball one of the more popular sports over there?

seattle6418 said:
point is, is a sucess only with people that just barely like sports, not the hardcore audience. same thing goes for exite truck. the gran turismo/forza fan will not want only arcade over the top racing games like exite truck. those are also facts.

The hardcore, casual, and athletic types have all enjoyed WiiSports. Bowling pros have been impressed, and fitness and sports magazines have had positive things to say. Only ones who aren't enjoying WiiSports are those that are too pretentious to enjoy it or just simply don't like the game mechanic. The latter are quite rare.

Yes, there will be racing sims, among others, on the Wii. It's not all over the top. But you say this as if serious games are absolutely necessary to success. They aren't. Variety is.

seattle6418 said:

Who knows? They were quite happy with the PS2, and the Xbox and Gamecube managed to carve out their niche, however small.

seattle6418 said:

Of course. But we are starting to see a stronger push from third parties. Trauma Center, Elebits, and Sonic come to mind. They aren't marquee titles like FF or DQ, but they are good games in their own right. You also speak as if third parties will never, ever release bigger titles for Wii. There's DQSwords on the horizon, just to name a title.

Japan seems to like the Wii's current lineup just fine.

.dmc said:
Thinking about Layton.. how much did Brain Training sell in it's first weeks? Could Layton possibly see that sort of slowburn to a million that BT did? Sales for it don't seem to be dropping precipitously like your average game.

why? banned for not being a nintendo fanboy?

Jammy

Banned
seattle6418 said:

What exactly was the problem with Call of Duty 3 for Wii?

Any FPS built ground-up for the Wii can be just as good as any other FPS out there. I absolutely love punching out the Wii Remote and seeing my character whip an opponent. And I also think there's no better aiming out on a console right now. Online and graphics are something that can be addressed easily with time.

The way you're talking makes it seem that the Wii CANNOT get a FPS to stand up to the likes of Resistance, etc.

For suggesting that, in effect, this is just a fad. Japan will surely get tired of these hokey games and go to awesome graphically detailed simulation games like Ridge Racer 7 and Virtua Fighter 5 when the come out, right?

Wait...

AniHawk

seattle:

Usually when people don't know what they're talking about (such as yourself), they're banned for a few days. Inhumanility was the casualty last week. Tabris was hit (yet again) a couple weeks back.

Jiggy

seattle6418 said:
The point is, the Wii controller isn't fundamentally incompatible with simulation games that are otherwise in the same genre as arcade-style games. Your worry that (realistic) sports games, racing games, etc. are going to dry up to some degree if Wii ends up dominating is fairly--well, paranoid.

seattle6418 said:
so, you´re saying that the wii can be a perfect console for simulation games? that those gamers will rather play madden on wii than 360/PS3? maybe there´s a misconception on the hardcore/sim-lover definition...

Jesus, I just about gagged on all those words you're jamming into my mouth.

What I'm saying, and all that I'm saying, is that hardcore gamers have tastes beyond your own and your own perceptions, which you incorrectly report as facts, about what a hardcore gamer likes. I love Gran Turismo. I love Excite Truck. I love Daytona. I love ****ing Rad Racer and Mario Kart and Ridge Racer and Sega Rally and Forza and Need for Speed. I love NHL hockey sims. I love 2K football. I love NBA Jam and NFL Blitz and Double Dribble and Wii Sports and Mutant League Hockey.

See, the hardcore gamers are a pretty diverse lot. And many of us have seen many generations of systems go by, and the winner isn't always the one we expect or ideally want. But somehow, there's still a metric shit-ton of games to play, always, and there are always games worth playing on any system.

Will the Wii be the perfect console for sim-games? No, but no ****ing system is by some people's criteria, because there will always be something better. Is it good enough to play Madden Football and NHL Hockey on? Seems so, unless you want to deny that the PS2/XBX/GC were in no way capable of playing sim sports games.

Also, I'm calling you on the Call of Duty thing. You even knew it was erroneous to address it. Just like the DS, games that are brought over with a minimum of effort to try to tap the hardcore market are going to crash and burn. Just like the DS, the games that recognize the unique capabilities of the system are going to be must-haves for the hardcores, and likely exclusives as well by the very nature of the system.

But really to get down to it, what bothers me the most of anything you've said is your assertion that your ****ing opinion and perspective is fact. Get off your high horse, stop labelling everyone that disagrees with you, and try to have an open mind to new experiences.

KINGMOKU

seattle6418 said:
Not at all. It's the wild arguments with no basis in reality, and the persistance of a steriod riddled badger that gets you Dragona breathing down your neck.

Dont mind me though, continue.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
moku said:
Man, I'm thinking of making a "mc thread stupid argument poster" mario-type chart.

Keep track of those who every week, pick up the torch of those who have been banned before them.

I AM LEGION.

Just seems impossible that it happens everytime.
It's as if there's a waiting list. "Now serving #6418."

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
JJConrad said:
It's as if there's a waiting list. "Now serving #6418."

Part of me honestly thinks its Nintendo guys creating these posters to make sony people look bad.

.dmc

Banned
seattle6418 said:

There is more historical precedent for posters like you then there are console generations. Since historical precedent is one of the most oft-used argument in sales-age threads..

Brak

seattle6418 said:

history repeating....
ME said:
It's just reality man, it has nothing to do with console loyalty or whatever conspiracy that you're seeing.

This is GAF. Not some fan message board for whatever company you like. If someone is acting deluded or just plain spouting bs, they get called on it. This happens in every thread.

It just looks worse in the MC threads because the facts are so overwhelmingly against people like Mono who try to spin garbage into gold.

EDIT: it also makes you look totally ignorant when you call kick-ass people like Segata, cvxfreak, AniHawk, Ethelred, Error, and other awesome sales-age posters "fanboys".

apujanata

.dmc said:

Code:
Brain Age (Nou)	NDS	19-May-05	44,166	1.40%
1.40% means the sales of the first week is just 1.4% of the LTD (so far).

First Week sales of other games that have best legs (in my database) :
Code:
More Brain Age (Motto)	NDS	29-Dec-05	416,124	10.20%
Animal Crossing : Wild World (Oideyo)	NDS	23-Nov-05	335,425	8.56%
Mario Kart DS	NDS	8-Dec-05	224,411	11.37%
Nintendogs	NDS	21-Apr-05	135,674	9.46%
Super Mario 64 DS	NDS	2-Dec-04	120,062	12.99%
Wario Ware Touched! (Sawaru Made in Wario)	NDS	2-Dec-04	117,677	12.09%
Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisetchi	NDS	15-Sep-05	107,499	9.77%
Clubhouse Games (Daredemo Asobi Taizen)	NDS	3-Nov-05	64,994	11.97%
Monster Hunter Portable (PSP the Best)	PSP	3-Aug-06	12,314	7.99%

AniHawk said:
seattle:

Usually when people don't know what they're talking about (such as yourself), they're banned for a few days. Inhumanility was the casualty last week. Tabris was hit (yet again) a couple weeks back.

needs more sarcasm

Pud

Banned
seattle6418 said:

Dear God man. You act as if last gen didn't exist. What's the preferred way of playing a racing sim (btw, Forza and GT were done on hardware that aren't as powerful as the Wii - especially GT) - is it analog sticks, or a steering wheel? Guess what, you can steer a Wii remote, or you can cradle it in one of thoes $10 rubber wheels that they sell and steer the Wii remote like that. Excite Truck may be an arcade racer, but its controls have far more depth than they appear to on the surface (not only do you have to steer the trucks, you control their pitch/yaw by tilting as well - being rewarded for perfect landings).

And yes, I'd much MUCH rather play Madden or Tiger on the Wii than on the 360. Why? Because I make throwing motions to throw the ball, I made make juking motions to juke, and swinging motions to swing. I think that presents far better way to enhance a sports sim than prettier lighting and higher poly players.

Your outcries about how the sky is falling if the Wii wins (some would say "when") are about as ridiculous as they would've been if you had been around to witness Nintendo fall from dominance as Sony is doing now.

Segata Sanshiro said:
Jesus, I just about gagged on all those words you're jamming into my mouth.

What I'm saying, and all that I'm saying, is that hardcore gamers have tastes beyond your own and your own perceptions, which you incorrectly report as facts, about what a hardcore gamer likes. I love Gran Turismo. I love Excite Truck. I love Daytona. I love ****ing Rad Racer and Mario Kart and Ridge Racer and Sega Rally and Forza and Need for Speed. I love NHL hockey sims. I love 2K football. I love NBA Jam and NFL Blitz and Double Dribble and Wii Sports and Mutant League Hockey.

See, the hardcore gamers are a pretty diverse lot. And many of us have seen many generations of systems go by, and the winner isn't always the one we expect or ideally want. But somehow, there's still a metric shit-ton of games to play, always, and there are always games worth playing on any system.

Will the Wii be the perfect console for sim-games? No, but no ****ing system is by some people's criteria, because there will always be something better. Is it good enough to play Madden Football and NHL Hockey on? Seems so, unless you want to deny that the PS2/XBX/GC were in no way capable of playing sim sports games.

Also, I'm calling you on the Call of Duty thing. You even knew it was erroneous to address it. Just like the DS, games that are brought over with a minimum of effort to try to tap the hardcore market are going to crash and burn. Just like the DS, the games that recognize the unique capabilities of the system are going to be must-haves for the hardcores, and likely exclusives as well by the very nature of the system.

But really to get down to it, what bothers me the most of anything you've said is your assertion that your ****ing opinion and perspective is fact. Get off your high horse, stop labelling everyone that disagrees with you, and try to have an open mind to new experiences.

quite honestly, english being my second language got me into this mess. i´m stering at my PC right now, and that´s not what i "tried" to say. ok, maybe it was a paranoic fear of sim games drying up because of the wii. i also joked when talking about baseball and japan, i know they love it.

since the first post, all i was trying to ask was: is japanese market going more into casual gamers, rather than those "hardcore" that i named? and if so, how much?

that was the question, the rest was just derailment

seattle6418 said:
quite honestly, english being my second language got me into this mess. i´m stering at my PC right now, and that´s not what i "tried" to say. ok, maybe it was a paranoic fear of sim games drying up because of the wii. i also joked when talking about baseball and japan, i know they love it.

since the first post, all i was trying to ask was: is japanese market going more into casual gamers, rather than those "hardcore" that i named? and if so, how much?

Well, alright. Everybody gets one. But may I offer the advice of not labelling the people who disagree with you as automatically being Nintendo fanboys? It doesn't take a fanboy to see the current trends.

Anyway, to your question. It seems that pick up and play experiences have caught on in a big way in Japan. I wouldn't say they killed traditional games, because traditional games were decreasing in sales all on their own, and I actually feel the increased attention to gaming in general as a result of the massively popular "quick fix" game is helping stabilize, if not increase, the sales of the traditional games.

I wouldn't fear too much for sim games. They're always going to come out, no matter who wins. The demographic that buys them is more than large enough to make doing them worthwhile, and I don't think that demographic is going anywhere. So worry not.

jrricky

Banned
awesome, awesome numbers for the ds, with yoshis island gone with the wind. Great to still see atleast 5 Wii titles in top thirty.

Brak

seattle6418 said:

Well Sim City DS just had a nice opening last week, so I think the market is still interested in sim games. Also Animal Crossing could certainly be a gateway drug of sorts into other sim games.

.dmc

Banned
apujanata said:
Code:
Brain Age (Nou)	NDS	19-May-05	44,166	1.40%
1.40% means the sales of the first week is just 1.4% of the LTD (so far).

First Week sales of other games that have best legs (in my database) :
Code:
More Brain Age (Motto)	NDS	29-Dec-05	416,124	10.20%
Animal Crossing : Wild World (Oideyo)	NDS	23-Nov-05	335,425	8.56%
Mario Kart DS	NDS	8-Dec-05	224,411	11.37%
Nintendogs	NDS	21-Apr-05	135,674	9.46%
Super Mario 64 DS	NDS	2-Dec-04	120,062	12.99%
Wario Ware Touched! (Sawaru Made in Wario)	NDS	2-Dec-04	117,677	12.09%
Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisetchi	NDS	15-Sep-05	107,499	9.77%
Clubhouse Games (Daredemo Asobi Taizen)	NDS	3-Nov-05	64,994	11.97%
Monster Hunter Portable (PSP the Best)	PSP	3-Aug-06	12,314	7.99%

01. (NDS, Level 5) Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Village - 136,736 / NEW (2/12-2/18)
05. (NDS, Level 5) Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Village - 49,979 / 186,716 (2/19-2/25)
05. (NDS, Level 5) Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Village - 33,957 / 220,673 (2/26-3/4)
03. (NDS, Level 5) Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Village - 45,344 / 266,017 (3/5-3/11)

Seems to be selling as much as they can print? Congrats to Level 5!

i remember the lost planet dev at GDC, talking about japanese companies shifting their development towards an american taste, like his game and dead rising.

japanese taste for gaming changed a lot this last decade, and altough they are not as important as they were 15 years ago, japan pretty much was the decising factor on where nintendo went with both the wii and DS. (concept-wise).

btw, what was the last western game to sell a million in japan? i can´t trust vgcharts, but it seems to be crash bandicoot...

Top Bottom