• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

I plan on dry cleaning all of my clothes from now on. I dropped off a test batch today. If they don't mess anything up then I'll be fully committed.

Frankly the risk of shrinkage and color loss with conventional washing is too high for me even when though I do it the right way.

I was thinking the second one, but I was worried that it wouldn't be warm enough. Hmmmmm.
how warm does it need to be? if that's a necessity, I'd go something longer (maybe to the knee) knee and heavier than a standard peacoat. at least where I live (MT), those ice winds go right up a short jacket.
AcwtWFz.gif

y2dvd

I plan on dry cleaning all of my clothes from now on. I dropped off a test batch today. If they don't mess anything up then I'll be fully committed.

Frankly the risk of shrinkage and color loss with conventional washing is too high for me even when though I do it the right way.

I may start dry cleaning too. I've lost too many good clothes to color lost and ironing dress clothes can be a bitch.

Kind of random but I saw this pop up on END.'s website. It's a Nike x Fragment Design collab and I actually really like the jacket itself. Goes live in a few hours but not sure if I'll pull the trigger yet.

Thankfully we are now entering San Francisco's 'Indian summer' so I can still actually wear this for a few months.

Link

Ended up buying the jacket, grabbed the last Medium as well. Large was sold out as soon as the site refreshed, lol.

Will see how it is when it arrives in a few days, but it should be a nice jacket to wear when I ride my bicycle as it's thin enough.

hoggert

Eh, hadn't heard about Idol. No brands I follow but looks interesting, plus haven't been to the FP/PS surplus, and that weird Japanese thrift shop near the expressway for ages.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Some of the brands are an odd mix but a store in NYC selling cav empt, hender scheme, acronym, visvim, etc is kind of cool I guess. But again, a weird mix. Cav Empt on a rack beside Yohji sounds funny.

Isn't really possible to get a coat like this at a reasonable price is it? Under 150 for example. Love the way it looks.
I don't know about a band collar coat, kind of a rare bird, but you need to start scouring yoox for unknown brands. especially during off-season sales when you can get good shit for low low prices.
http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline/coats%20&%20jackets_mc#/dept=men&gender=U&page=1&attributes={%27ctgr%27%3a[%27cpptt%27]}&season=X&sort=3

I don't know about a band collar coat, kind of a rare bird, but you need to start scouring yoox for unknown brands. especially during off-season sales when you can get good shit for low low prices.
http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline/coats%20&%20jackets_mc#/dept=men&gender=U&page=1&attributes={%27ctgr%27%3a[%27cpptt%27]}&season=X&sort=3

Are unknown brands on yoox any good?

overcast

Yeah, I'll just go cheap option on Yoox. Some of those look great. There are so many options on the site it's insane, 43 pages of shoes from $50 to $150. Damn.

Edit: A lot of really ugly ass shoes though, damn. Congrats on being the first to 1K in this thread Mac.

Got a PSN name? We could get a men's fashion clan going. I got ill on PSN I don't if he's getting the game though.
I think I made one on a friend's ps3 a long time ago but I don't know what it is. I'm not getting my ps4 in until tuesday so I'll be able to find out then. definitely in for a group though

jesalr

Managed to get a leather jacket and some desert boots from Nordstrom rack out of the California trip. Combined to just over $200, so I'm pretty happy there.

rude

Banned
You might as well save your money and cop an emblem Diorific bucket bag if you're set on getting Raf. Or a Vuitton petite malle if u want to be extra cute.

Top Bottom