• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

shame acne had to get all artsy with their leopard print sweater and make it blue/green. i'd totally buy a black and white one. it'd go great with the zebra print leather leggings from slp ss14.

bob page

If you're in NYC, Barney's started their huge warehouse sale today on 18th St. I stopped by today at lunch and it was packed. Tons of stuff for M-XL sizes though. Tons of Naked & Famous for $70 as well.

bob page

always jealous of these, their online warehouse is pretty meh.

Pretty much the same situation at the event, plus a hour long checkout line. There really wasn't much in my size but the best deals seemed to center around pants & shoes (saw some pretty nice Italian oxblood, black oxfords for $150).

Pretty much the same situation at the event, plus a hour long checkout line. There really wasn't much in my size but the best deals seemed to center around pants & shoes (saw some pretty nice Italian oxblood, black oxfords for $150).
ah, I was imagining a giant room full of gems, but that ship has probably sailed at this point.

/waits a week for everything to show up on ebay.

Lunchbox

Banned
ah, I was imagining a giant room full of gems, but that ship has probably sailed at this point.

/waits a week for everything to show up on ebay.

you get shipments from korea in a week? thats pretty good

my lacoste orders takes like 10 days. how hard is it to ship one polo? estimated on aug 28

q3nshpC.png

I only like the top one. If you want to pay a bit more and ensure greater quality control, I'd recommend going with a Timex Weekender and a leather strap. It's a similar style to what you're looking for.

Thanks for this. I've been looking around and I still haven't decided lol. I saw a couple of options from Fossil, Citizen and Seiko all for less than $100 but no proper decision yet. I've already got a decent looking watch that works for all occasions, but I wouldn't mind having another one to change it up.

Any other suggestions for a medium to large sized watch with a white face?

got this sweatshirt today. it fits so loose and huge and runs long, it's like something out of lucky boys nightmares.
Go burn it now.

Also disappointed that N&F leopard print shirt doesn't come in large. I was thinking I might take the plunge and get one. It's like the new camo.

Go_Ly_Dow

yeah, think I will scour the high street for something similar tomorrow.

can also experiment with colours at the same time.

BluWacky

yeah, think I will scour the high street for something similar tomorrow.

can also experiment with colours at the same time.

You're in the UK, right? I have a pretty much identical shirt from Burton that cost me about £30 so you might have some luck there.

Go_Ly_Dow

You're in the UK, right? I have a pretty much identical shirt from Burton that cost me about £30 so you might have some luck there.

yup. although they must not stock it anymore.

http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?langId=-1&storeId=12551&catalogId=33052&beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=false&pageSize=20&searchTermScope=3&searchTermOperator=LIKE&searchType=ALL&sort_field=Relevance&searchTerm=denim+shirt&x=-1420&y=-63

however will pop in to their and topman tomorrow and see what they have in-store.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Hi Alucrid. I bought a pair of Acne Max Cashes but they were huge so returning them and sizing down even further / getting the Ace Cash which is the slimmer model. Also if someone is quite small and wants sz. 44 roc satins in black let me know ( ≖‿≖)

All of earth should adapt standard sizing.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I remember i tried max cashes. they made my legs look like sausage casings. now i feel bad :(

A while ago? Maybe the new ones are different. Also if I sized down enough in them I'd probably feel the same but I'd have to size down like 2 or 3 sizes.

Also I'll hem them a bit anyway but I like the smaller leg opening of the Ace. Don't really wear boots ever.

zethren

Banned
Cords are awesome. Been wearing them for a little bit now. Brings a tear of joy to my eye that they're coming back a little bit.

Lunchbox

Banned
looks like someone sew some haines socks on trashy nikes. hanging with style fox and alucrid ruined macusers tastes

cords on monday to destroy pussy

hyguhoi.png

There's a sale at one of the online stores here right now. Really wanted to cop a pair of Lyle & Scott high-tops. Let me know what you guys think, then I'll make a decision whether or not to buy. I also have no idea what to wear them with, weirdly.
60944-460x460-3.jpg

Top Bottom