• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
475.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
Congratulations! Which game?

Nice! What game my dude?

Gears 5 came with it. Also just got Forza 4 downloaded off of GamePass.

They both look absolutely amazing. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on. I was kind of stubborn and unsure about upgrading my old 2010 1080p budget TV, but trust me, if you’re in the same situation, just do it. Well, maybe wait until Series X/PS5.

Also Taysan, good luck with your impending Reset perma. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

TaySan

Banned

They both look absolutely amazing. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on. I was kind of stubborn and unsure about upgrading my old 2010 1080p budget TV, but trust me, if you’re in the same situation, just do it. Well, maybe wait until Series X/PS5.

Also Taysan, good luck with your impending Reset perma. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Both great games! Enjoy :D

And honestly i've seen plenty of Era users here post on both sites and they are just fine. As long as you are not stirring drama. Matter a fact someone tried pulling a gotcha on me this week saying to stop posting here and he got rightfully banned for it.

Papa

Banned
Both great games! Enjoy :D

And honestly i've seen plenty of Era users here post on both sites and they are just fine. As long as you are not stirring drama. Matter a fact someone tried pulling a gotcha on me this week saying to stop posting here and he got rightfully banned for it.

He got banned from here or from Ree?

Mista

Banned

They both look phenomenal have fun!

Upgrading to 4k tv was one of the best decisions I made

-Arcadia-

Banned
Plague Tale! That’s awesome. I have that one favorited on my GamePass list. Did you like it? I saw a bit of it a while back, and it looked really interesting.

Those are absolutely beautiful, btw. What’s the third game?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I was kind of stubborn and unsure about upgrading my old 2010 1080p budget TV, but trust me, if you’re in the same situation, just do it.
A good TV with fast response time, low latency, good black frame insertion, and (sometimes in the case of 30fps content) motion interpolation makes a huge difference with consoles. We've come a long way, and I'm excited for the next generation of TVs RIP plasmas and CRT.

blurbusters and rtings are invaluable sites. They do God's work.

What TV did you get?

Mista

Banned
I thought you had better taste.
Thank you I’m flattered.

Plague Tale! That’s awesome. I have that one favorited on my GamePass list. Did you like it? I saw a bit of it a while back, and it looked really interesting.

Those are absolutely beautiful, btw. What’s the third game?
It was my special surprise of last year! Loved it sooo much!

Third picture is Metro: Exodus

-Arcadia-

Banned
A good TV with fast response time, low latency, good black frame insertion, and (sometimes in the case of 30fps content) motion interpolation makes a huge difference with consoles. We've come a long way, and I'm excited for the next generation of TVs RIP plasmas and CRT.

blurbusters and rtings are invaluable sites. They do God's work.

What TV did you get?

Seriously. I am a filthy casual when it comes to TVs (so keep that in mind in regards to my choice), and I couldn’t have done it without rtings. Shoutout to Curry for that bit of advice.

TCL R625, I think? May have some around the wrong way.

I know that it’s not what TV enthusiasts are into, but it seemed like a fantastic product for the price ($500 for 55”), and in person, it’s every bit lived up to that. I feel like I just took a next-gen jump, before actual next-gen starts.

I would absolutely recommend it to anyone like me, that tends to get edgy when the price creeps up to four digits, and in my 1080p situation, but still wants an excellent product.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Aho girl is actually better than half your list. I never watched the other thing you quoted though. Currently watching Jashinchan now THAT is garbage.

O-N-E

Aho girl is actually better than half your list. I never watched the other thing you quoted though. Currently watching Jashinchan now THAT is garbage.

I don't recognize any of this shit-tier weeb noise.

To each their own, but coming at me with this garbage and an elitist attitude after I helped a user out with recs of sensible well-crafted works... it's laughable.

I've said this before, but it seems to fall on deaf ears: actual, specific criticism of the shows would be much more interesting than the constant "pfft, pleb" drive-bys.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don't recognize any of this shit-tier weeb noise.

To each their own, but coming at me with this garbage and an elitist attitude after I helped a user out with recs of sensible well-crafted works... it's laughable.

I've said this before, but it seems to fall on deaf ears: actual, specific criticism of the shows would be much more interesting than the constant "pfft, pleb" drive-bys.

1pUvpXh.png

It was bant get over yourself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom