• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
D3G-x4gXQAAGMs9.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
How is that weird?

Corona...? Lol.

To me, it’s not. Same for people I know IRL. I’ve never been that concerned about it, but whenever I peek into the Gaf thread it’s just top to bottom hysteria. And the one guy that wants to break people’s arms.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Corona...? Lol.

To me, it’s not. Same for people I know IRL. I’ve never been that concerned about it, but whenever I peek into the Gaf thread it’s just top to bottom hysteria. And the one guy that wants to break people’s arms.
Then those people are the weird ones.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
but whenever I peek into the Gaf thread it’s just top to bottom hysteria.
???
It is just a game where you sling rocks at people while rats run from fire or instantly kill people in a hilarious manner.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So far so good. Smooth game and the art direction is beautiful

Combat is alright too but of course since its a Japanese game then there must be a bit of camera issues
Is the Switch version 29fps

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, I looked it up, and most people are saying "around 30fps."
So yeah either sale or PS4 if you don't want/need the mobility
It should be able to run it at 60fps docked. Kinda reminds me of Caligula Effect's performance on the system. Which was made around portability apparently. Meh, I play all my switch games docked so I was slightly ticked off lol.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
It should be able to run it at 60fps docked. Kinda reminds me of Caligula Effect's performance on the system. Which was made around portability apparently. Meh, I play all my switch games docked so I was slightly ticked off lol.
That's actually mostly due to underclocking the CPU/GPU

I wouldn't say it makes every game 100% solid 60FPS when you over clock it, but it's mostly 55+
And if we're lucky they left the graphics settings still enabled so we can tweak shit like draw distance
inb4 some games are just horribly written and inefficient

TaySan

Banned
So far so good. Smooth game and the art direction is beautiful

Combat is alright too but of course since its a Japanese game then there must be a bit of camera issues
I think this game has a ton of potential for mods. :p loving it so far, but combat is a bit on the easy side.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I’m surprised some people do anything forum/social on a PC. Feels like using a tank for a drive to the store, for a kind of sloppy metaphor.

I’ve been using small tablets forever for that kind of thing. Pick it up for a few seconds, read/post, put it back down. I can’t imagine sitting down to the PC to check something in the Meta thread, only to get back up a few seconds later.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I’m surprised some people do anything forum/social on a PC. Feels like using a tank for a drive to the store, for a kind of sloppy metaphor.

I’ve been using small tablets forever for that kind of thing. Pick it up for a few seconds, read/post, put it back down. I can’t imagine sitting down to the PC to check something in the Meta thread, only to get back up a few seconds later.
As part of the PC Master Race
I barely do shit on my phone outside of very basic work shit

People who want to use mobile technology like tablets appall and confuse the fuck out of me
Mobile processors and form factors are no where near ready to replace ye old compy comp

Mista

Banned

If I am not on my PC I be on my laptop. No way in hell I'll use an iPad to browse the forum and write a post. Very frustrating ;p

-Arcadia-

Banned
As part of the PC Master Race
I barely do shit on my phone outside of very basic work shit

People who want to use mobile technology like tablets appall and confuse the fuck out of me
Mobile processors and form factors are no where near ready to replace ye old compy comp

For forum posting? There’s fundamentally no difference. Well. Touch typing. All of us are so used to that at this point, though, that it hardly makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom