• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
My evil plans are all coming to fruition
the grinch GIF

Thaedolus

What’s your guys’…wait what’s a gender neut…

What’s you gaggles’s’s favorite tuna recipe? I’m a straight tuna, Mayo and bread guy. When I’m feeling fancy I squirt some relish in that shit. Mmmm.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
My friend who absolutely sucks with technology bought a brand new pack of batteries to use on his Xbox controller and instead of trying to push the button on the Xbox console to turn it on, he assumed all the batteries didn’t work(even though the controller flashed on) and went to the store to buy another pack of batteries.

Yhhew02.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm a proponent of homonormativity 🥲
TIL
Homonormativity is the privileging of heteronormative ideals and constructs onto LGBT culture and identity. It is predicated on the assumption that the norms and values of heterosexuality should be replicated and performed among homosexual people. Homonormativity selectively privileges cisgendered homosexuality as worthy of social acceptance.

Glad you're out & proud, Teezzy. Those juggalettes won't know what they're missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom