• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Ac!d playable at Tokyo Game Show

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://appsrv-3.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3134186

Metal Gear Acid will make its playable debut at the Tokyo Game Show next month, Konami announced today. Alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for the PlayStation 2, Hideo Kojima's first project for Sony's PSP handheld will be one of the centerpieces of the Konami display at the event, to be held in Tokyo September 24-26

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Doom_Bringer said:
who cares? its a fucking card game anyway

Lol, so negative. You know it looks damn good in those screens. You mean to tell me your not the least bit interested on how its coming along? Come on, just look at it...touch it...play with it. I bet you'll love it. :D

I don't like card games for the most part either, but for some reason I loved Xenocards. So I guess I can give Konami a chance with this. Baten Kaitos looks awesome as well...god I hope I don't turn into a card freak. Playing those Konami Yu-Gi Oh games without telling anyone. Buying Phantasy Star Online: C.A.R.D. Revolution from ebgames.com so I don't have to go to the store and look the cashier in the face...the SHAME!

Docpan

Grizzlyjin said:
Come on, just look at it...touch it...play with it. I bet you'll love it. :D
!

No. It's a cardgame, therefore it can digitally fuck itself in it's polygonal ass.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Docpan said:
No. It's a cardgame, therefore it can digitally fuck itself in it's polygonal ass.

But anything and everything Metal Gear Solid related on a Sony product is a must buy. Thats a fact, I read it in a book somewhere. The name of the book escapes me at the moment...it exists though, I promise you that.

Solid

M3wThr33 said:
I think enough people were screwed over with VR Missions to know not to buy the side-games.
VR Missions rock! I love to brush up my stealth skillz. With all the tactics you learn in them the main game was a lot easier after a while :)

Grizzlyjin said:
But anything and everything Metal Gear Solid related on a Sony product is a must buy. Thats a fact, I read it in a book somewhere. The name of the book escapes me at the moment...it exists though, I promise you that.

God, you're jaded.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I dont have interest in card games, but the game looks like a turn based strategy game, and I like turn based strategy games. So hey, it might actually be...fun!

I'm giving it a chance...But it's not really Kojima's. He's not the Director. He's Producer, who isn't even really directly involved with the game. Just gave his initial blessing.

M3wThr33 said:
I think enough people were screwed over with VR Missions to know not to buy the side-games.

When did VR Missions become a side game? There's only 1 true "side" game in the MG series and that's Ghost Babel which averages a 95% at GameRankings.

WarPig

SolidSnakex said:
When did VR Missions become a side game?

When they released a stand-alone PlayStation title called "Metal Gear Solid VR Missions." Came out five years ago. You strike me as young, but not that young.

DFS.

Just because KoA decided to strip out the main game from Integral doesn't make VR Missions a side game. It was meant to be more of an expansion than a side game.

Top Bottom