• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted?

Picked up MGS GZ on 360 to take a look at this new patch...

1CzKaxm.png

Get MGS GZ on 360 download newest title update from Xbox Live copy it to flash drive then extract the files

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
TPP boxart leaked.

Yes, i stole it from Omek. Shut up Dawg :p

tumblr_nglsg7OsCY1qdqi4go1_1280.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2014-12-1718_24_26-vee4j5z.png

Omek you're one of my favorite twitter people. You always find the great and funny stuff. So thank you for that brother! <3

2014-07-2016_53_22-en56sln.png

Nice find, Sn4ke_911. You always find the cool stuff on the internetz. So proud of my fellow diamondo dawgu <3

Sn4ke_911
911 stands for the times he got stuff from the internet, with no alerts.

image.jpg

I need to a lot of people from MGS Gaf on psn once I'm down with finals and get ps4 for Xmas. I could imagine the insane party chats that will occur in the near future.

The area ahead is under total Soviet control! Miller's been captive for ten days... Not much time left. ("The weather will clear shortly.") Storm's passin'.

I need to a lot of people from MGS Gaf on psn once I'm down with finals and get ps4 for Xmas. I could imagine the insane party chats that will occur in the near future.

Gettin' used to it? Er-- I mean, yeah, man! Sounds good! :-D

Chinner

Banned
I had a dream about MGS last night that none of you will care about.

Basically it was like horde mode in MGS - mixed with P.T. The level was based in the engine room in the tanker from MGS2. Initially it starts with waves of Gurlukovich soldiers, and then there would be boss versions of like zombie Fatman and the woman ghost from P.T.

It seemed cool in the dream as you would group together and kind of scope out areas of the tanker while being chased yourself.

Murkrow

Banned

Basically it was like horde mode in MGS - mixed with P.T. The level was based in the engine room in the tanker from MGS2. Initially it starts with waves of Gurlukovich soldiers, and then there would be boss versions of like zombie Fatman and the woman ghost from P.T.

It seemed cool in the dream as you would group together and kind of scope out areas of the tanker while being chased yourself.

giphy.gif

What would you say if I told you that I had a dream about MGS in which I died. Worst shit ever.

Murkrow

Banned
Get the fuck out, there is no way there is a demo of TPP on there.

Nope, nope, I'm not falling for this one fuck that.
nope.gif

Imagine in a next Q&A with Kojima, someone asks:

MGSFAN142948141: "Uhm, Mr. God Kojima Sir, when do we get TPP demo"?

Kojima: "Hmm, you mean you still haven't figured it out? You already have it!"

Entire room: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom