• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we adding IDs for a Peace Walker romp? Yes?

Where is this spreadsheet?

Cf3rdQG.gif

Is this a real thing?? PLS!

Hmm, that's pretty weird, I just checked on the spreadsheet and everything and my PSN ID is right, it's Xluidi.

I will try it again from my PS3 tomorrow -- probably just had issues loading for whatever reason.

I'm Scifer-0 on PSN

Will add!

Are we adding IDs for a Peace Walker romp? Yes?

Where is this spreadsheet?

Is this a real thing?? PLS!

We are primarily exchanging IDs for The Phantom Pain's online and MGO, however, many of us are using existing accounts, so I'm sure you will be able to get someone to join you in some Peace Walker - myself included!

I will PM you the doc.!

YES, it is real! Time-stamped to the 5:38 mark, here you go: 【MMD】 WRESTLEM@STER 765 - Match 05

Skullface

? "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain" (for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC; 2015): "Metal Gear" one-man army Snake is dispatched to Afghanistan during the Cold War to take down Soviet forces. "Phantom Pain" seeks to be the most liberating "Metal Gear" yet with sandstorms and daylight affecting the mercenary's stealthy tasks.

Lol

Pinewood

Added my steam info as well. If you decide to add me be sure to somehow mention MGS gaf, my brother plays on that account too, so I know it's not one of his blokes.

Dawg

Starting the year with bad news. The job I have been longing for (and for which I passed all exams) accepted so many people that there are not enough open spots to start training in february. My training has been delayed until there's room for me.

This could take months.

I need some time alone.

brau

Starting the year with bad news. The job I have been longing for (and for which I passed all exams) accepted so many people that there are not enough open spots to start training in february. My training has been delayed until there's room for me.

This could take months.

I need some time alone.

Hang in there man. Things will come to you in due time.

Choomp

Banned
I'd be up for a PW romp. I've added a lot of you guys and I'm about to add some more. Also, yeah I use the HD version

Dawg

Rewatching the GDC 2013 trailer made me wonder something.

Will we be able to ride that cool motorbike? We can drive so many vehicles. Even ride a horse. But can we drive a fancy motorbike?

I hope so.

Skullface

Will we be able to ride that cool motorbike? We can drive so many vehicles. Even ride a horse. But can we drive a fancy motorbike?

I hope so.

More importantly, can we send Big Boss out on missions dawning that boss leather jacket?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

I hope so.

This is the only scene i don't like. Imo the jacket and motorcycle just doesn't fit Big Boss.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
If it didn't fit, how would he get into it?!

Dude breh engrish isn't my native language so excuse me princess. I mean... how do i say that... that jacket doesn't look good on him.

I knew i would get shit for saying this but...

This is better for Big Boss.

Can't find this pic bigger but i think he's wearing the beret here and a coat, way better imo.

Yoji-Shinkawa-Drawing-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Art-2.jpg

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Dude breh engrish isn't my native language so excuse me princess. I mean... how do i say that... that jacket doesn't look good on him.

Dude, don't be so defensive! What you said made perfect grammatical sense. 'Fit' has multiple meanings, so I made a joke off the back of that. A pun, if you will.

how you said it was fine, he was just joking because you can use the word "fit" to mean both things

Yeah, that!

Dawg

such-love.jpg

Edit: Great, doge pic first post on new page, no wonder nobody comes in this thread :lol

Not my fault.

Also, what do people expect? If you want an active thread on community, people are bound to talk about funny stuff. Community threads don't survive on serious questions related to the games. If you want that, you get an inactive OT.

Imo, everyone here is really nice and if people ask a question, we'd answer them right away.

I've been in the Destiny OT where my questions just get ignored. Is that any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom