• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Bayonetta 2 deserved GOTY glad it won. Once TPP gets a confirmed release date there is no need for a GOTY vote. We already know it will win.

Looks like MGSV won trailer of the year at least.

(I also like Man of Steel).

i made this today

tweeted it to kojima

do you think he will rike it?

B7jBx4nCAAAqhvi.png:large

What movie is this based on?

We're getting an official music video from Donna Burke next week.
NIIIIIIIIICE. excited to see how a studio version sounds, without needing to edit the voices out.

I don't know why they keep the full song such a secret. Maybe the lyrics include some TPP spoilers? idk it just sounds weird that she makes a music video but only with the revealed parts from TGS.
It could either be that the full song has spoilers, or Kojima justs wants people to wait for it :p

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I don't know why they keep the full song such a secret. Maybe the lyrics include some TPP spoilers? idk it just sounds weird that she makes a music video but only with the revealed parts from TGS.

Batzi

Banned

The OST is usually out before the game so it can't be spoilers.

i guess Kojima is planning a james bond esque intro for TPP just like snake eater maybe he doesnt want the gamer to miss that emotion listening it to the first time...but at this point we heard a thousand times lol

Holiday

Banned
Hey everyone.

I've been out of the MGS loop for the last few months, but now I'm starting to get excited again for TPP. Is there any good place to go to catch up on recent news?

Sn4ke_911

I really like the humming intro of Sins of the Father. In fact, it's one of the best parts of the song :c

Same, probably my favorite part of the trailer. Kaz quote's and the scenes with the sad music.

Incredible.

Wow. Now I need the full humming song. I love that.

The CE better include a physical OST. I need it :)

I really hope so too. Call me crazy but the soundtrack is one of the things i'm mostly hyped about MGSV.

Dawg

I like how Kaz is playing the bitter ally in MGS V.

I'm talking about the Kaz with his cane. He's bitter as fuck and I love it.

Sn4ke_911

And I feel you, Sn4ke.

I can't decide if I want another trailer because I want new footage or a new song :lol

Dawg you better accept a new trailer with new music in your heart because one thing is for damn sure, we'll get a brand new trailer before the game comes out and you know you will watch it and you will love it and it will be one of the best trailers of all time.

JayEH

Dawg you better accept a new trailer with new music in your heart because one thing is for damn sure, we'll get a brand new trailer before the game comes out and you know you will watch it and you will love it and it will be one of the best trailers of all time.

...that also spoils every boss and location.

Dawg

I want both. I hope Kojima picks something long
leuhkikcskn4.gif

And I wan't to see my snow level already, damnit. 2 maps is not enough.

...that also spoils every boss and location.

People tell us to stop the meaningless hype, but fuck it... it's still 2 weeks until the event and I am already hype.

There is no escape.

JayEH

The best case scenario for me is that he shows the Africa mission again at a different time of day and DD as the buddy. That way we get new footage but there we still be surprises for when the game comes out.

Sn4ke_911

Ok let's speculate what Kojima will show in 2 weeks.

We've heard the Taipei game show is pretty small but Kojima will hold a 1 hour presentation there.

So what will he show?

My guess is motherbase building. How will it work, what can you build, what colors and logos can you choose etc.

What say you MGS-GAF?

The best case scenario for me is that he shows the Africa mission again at a different time of day and DD as the buddy. That way we get new footage but there we still be surprises for when the game comes out.

Yup Africa stage with more R&D items on display.. although i don't want more locations to be shown that's just me. He can spoil us with MGO i'm cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom