• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euron

this game is in limbo just like half life 3
Nah MGS5 actually exists. The bigger question is: what will release first, MGS5 or Fallout 4? I believe somebody from Bethesda said that their next game will have the shortest time period between reveal and release out of every game they've made. And somebody from Kotaku seems really confident that it'll release this year.

MGS5 on the other hand was technically revealed in 2012. Kojima plz.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Never!.gif

If you did, you wouldn't be my Sn4ke. ;)

Did we actually ever see any screens or anything from HL3?
Yeah, that's the biggest difference lol. MGSV:TPP has proven it's a real game. They've been generous enough with all they've shown of this game that we know very much that it "exists" and it works and everything. The original Rising for example had footage but apparently it never flowed as a game and was more of a tech demo. That kind of showed when they kept being very reluctant to show it, I feel like Versus had the same problem but it's looking more like something real now.

Kojima when he was at the VGAs and announced Rising:Revengeance even said "Rising has evolved into a real game". Half-Life 3 almost feels kind of mythical to me, whereas MGSV is very real.

Skullface

No I didn't say it's fake, I honestly dont know if its the real date. They took it down about 3 hours ago, and ill repeat what I said before. It may have just been a mistake by valve.

Well good sir, I think you're due an apology. Not just from me, but from those calling into question your credibility based on your junior status. Sorry about that, and thanks for sharing your find.

Skullface

some junior hate going on right now
leuhkikcskn4.gif

right in the feels ;_;

I was just confused because someone said something like "it's a fake, you know your hungry when you trust a 2 post junior". I thought there was reference to another thread. Some of my favorite people on MGSGAF are juniors *cough*chakra*cough*

Jindrax

I want the other way around. There's been too many story trailers for this game.Show Africa again at night with DD as a buddy.

Yeah see i'm beyond gameplay at this point.
If MGS was a 2d platformgame with input lag I'd still play it just to know what happens to Big Boss xD

THIS. YES, THANK YOU!! Whenever I enter a "NSFW pics of hot chick" thread, and I see "name pls," I'm just like [thinking of Hai Lady] "You motherfuckers don't even know."

Hahah yessssssss

If anyone didn't know, I believe her name is

Kobayashi Mutsumi
HAI!
Ib2AXyH.png

I really dug her nails in this one here:
jOmSl1t.png

Just stood out to me for some reason. Probably because I am obsessed and creepy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom