• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier23

Banned
Don't know if this has been commented before, but the Konami CM for the Steam MGS forums just posted this a few hours ago:
Oh that reminds me...we're also going to be dropping in something new for Steam users soon...can't say much for now.

Akiller

So, I abused some avatars from you guys against your will. Hope you like it.
If anyone wants to be aboard, let me know.

74nqzh8x.png

I would have put Sn4ku and his brotah on the top of Rex's head and Batzi should be the Railgun, but that's just my opinion, awesome idea though :)

Batzi

Banned
THEY'RE FILMING INSIDE THE STUDIO, LIKE WHERE THEY ARE LITERALLY DEVELOPING THE GAME. KEEP AN EYE ON ALL MONITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT LOOKS SO GODDAMN AMAZING YOU CAN EVEN CUSTOMIZE YOUR HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lernaean

Banned
I just thought he was standing behind the dudes giving orders.

not tapping dat keyborat himself

Kojima belongs to the oldschool. There was a story that surfaced after MGS2, that he made callouses from using a highlighter to mark bugs on the code during the last days before release. Dude knows his coding.

Palpable

Do you have any fucking idea how awesome it is to know that shit is hanging up in the KP offices? An awesome joint effort by everyone here. Especially cool for me since I physically held and sent it to the Big Boss himself!!

I rubbed my balls on it for good measure and Kojima felt it up with his fingers. He and I are now one...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
from the other thread:

New gameplay here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY1Zs6jakUs&feature=youtu.be

info from the clip (rough translation by me so don't quote me)

-the horse is not the same one as previous ones. It's one of the horses that you can customize.
-the enemies are all gone in the clip
-in addition to trash can, Kojima ordered his staff to add toilet as another hiding spot (which is the one in the video)
-you can make noise inside the toilet to lure enemies. The sound he is making inside toilet is not final version and Kojima is telling his staff to fix it.
-There is water tank above the toilet, and you can shoot it and water will drain. Maybe you can use this to your advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom