• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I hope you guys know that if Kojima didn't want to show us the E3 behind closed doors demo just a few weeks after the event we still wouldn't have seen it right? because shit like that doesn't just "leak" Kojima and Konami are way too professional now.

Bro, I'm not talking about the FOOTAGE!!!! I'm talking about the INFO!!!! Impressions of what is shown on stage and info directly from Koji Pro!

Skullface

You know, truth be told, I've never followed any video game's development. This game has been an obsession of mine for 2< years.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Bro, I'm not talking about the FOOTAGE!!!! I'm talking about the INFO!!!! Impressions of what is shown on stage and info directly from Koji Pro!

"directly from Koji Pro"? and where would they share that new info? twitter?

I don't think this will be a closed doors event.

That's why i asked for a source. It sure is a possiblity that we won't get anything on saturday.

It really could go both ways, yes it's confirmed they will show new info of TPP at TGS but when we'll get that new info is completely unkown.

Also Kojima himself didn't post a single thing about TGS yet.

Sn4ke_911

Why the heck is there no blood on his face?

MGSV-Blood-Covered-Snake-1.jpg

*PRE-ORDER CANCELED*

?

It's a LIVE STAGE EVENT!! Just think about it, man. An hour-long live stage event with Kojima himself presenting the game; he'll present something on stage, the press attending will cover it, the info will spread; come on, man, you know the drill. Remember the GZ gameplay event in 2013? The press gave impressions, then a month later we got gameplay. E3 2014? Press gave impressions, and weeks later we got gameplay. It'll be the same here. We'll get info on Saturday, and then footage a couple weeks down the road.

Sn4ke_911

?

It's a LIVE STAGE EVENT!! Just think about it, man. An hour-long live stage event with Kojima himself presenting the game; he'll present something on stage, the press attending will cover it, the info will spread; come on, man, you know the drill. Remember the GZ gameplay event in 2013? The press gave impressions, then a month later we got gameplay. E3 2014? Press gave impressions, and weeks later we got gameplay. It'll be the same here. We'll get info on Saturday, and then footage a couple weeks down the road.

Well we'll see, hope you'r right :)

Too much blood.

The whole body is covered in blood but the face is completely clean?? the fuck is this, seriously fix your shit KojiPro's.

JayEH

The whole body is covered in blood but the face is completely clean?? the fuck is this, seriously fix your shit KojiPro's.

It's because they don't want to spoil one of the arm's secret functions that cleans your face.

Me, too! :-D

Also, maybe Snake did that face-rubbing animation from the original GZ gameplay footage! IS IT POSSIBLE?! PLEASE BE IN, I LOVE THAT ANIMATION.

Batzi

Banned

That's why i asked for a source. It sure is a possiblity that we won't get anything on saturday.

It really could go both ways, yes it's confirmed they will show new info of TPP at TGS but when we'll get that new info is completely unkown.

Also Kojima himself didn't post a single thing about TGS yet.
Dude why don't you get it? We didn't say Kojima is going to post it on Twitter. Aren't they showing it to the press? There are impressions which they usually share with the fans. Impressions such as "OMG what we saw absolutely blew us away!" or "We can't wait till you see what we saw! It's brilliant!" or "Don't get too excited it was yet another Chicken Cap type of reveal!". That's what we meant. A leak of any footage is also welcomed.

Sn4ke_911

Kojimas thoughts on the matter.

rX7bHZN.png

It's because they don't want to spoil one of the arm's secret functions that cleans your face.

:lol

Me, too! :-D

Also, maybe Snake did that face-rubbing animation from the original GZ gameplay footage! IS IT POSSIBLE?! PLEASE BE IN, I LOVE THAT ANIMATION.

it's not like you wipe your face and the blood is completely gone.

I'm absolutely serious guys, no troll. This kinda bugs me.

Sn4ke_911

Well i don't know, i think if they go that far to make him more bloody the more he get's damaged i think he should have some blood on his face too, that's all im saying.

Btw. that killing comment was joke, i hope everyone knows that.

Skullface

Well i don't know, i think if they go that far to make him more bloody the more he get's damaged i think he should have some blood on his face too, that's all im saying.

I was just going to call you on that. Playfully :p

JayEH

Too late, I've called the cops. They will be there in 5 minutes. I'm telling you this now as a courtesy. Run.

Sn4ke_911

So far, every event that had no Live Stream had gameplay/trailer shown to the press that turned out awesome. 25th anniversary footage/PAX 2012 and E3. So maybe it's a good sign?

I'm not worried that the footage they will show will suck. Im more worried since there won't be a livestream that we have to wait a little longer to see that new footage. At least for the new Kojima station would be my guess.

Sn4ke_911

HNNNGGGGGGG

Shit son, the game's 1st anniversary is coming soon.

Even after a year it's still the best game i've ever played. Kojima really outdone himself with this.

Btw. that MGS6 teaser at the end of the game with The Boss as main char was dope as fuck.

leuhkikcskn4.gif

Skullface

Shit son, the game's 1st anniversary is coming soon.

Even after a year it's still the best game i've ever played. Kojima really outdone himself with this.

Btw. that MGS6 teaser at the end of the game with The Boss as main char was dope as fuck.

leuhkikcskn4.gif

Sn4ke pls. You're already a demon.

jett

D-Member
What was Outer Gafs first Metal Gear game?
Mine was Metal Gear Solid
Touch

I might have played a cellphone version of AC!D before that(or was it after?), but thats kinda hazy because I only tried 1 or 2 levels.

It was Snake's Revenge on the NES. I only remember playing it because I distinctly remember those weird elevator rooms.

JayEH

If the Japanese version did come out first (which we know it won't) we'd all be ok since the Japanese version will have English subtitles like GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom