• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They updated the list. Bunker Hill made the cut. Malden, which is where I work, canceled school for the rest of the week. Eek. That means no work for the rest of the week. Where are you Phantom Pain?!?!

i think it might be time to cash in that psnow trial. or go for that peace walker platinum

Anyone else experiencing the mouse cursor bug playing GZ on Windows 8.1? I used to be able to get rid of the cursor, but with the latest update, it pops up in the center of my screen. Can't really move it out of the way.

Anyone else experiencing the mouse cursor bug playing GZ on Windows 8.1? I used to be able to get rid of the cursor, but with the latest update, it pops up in the center of my screen. Can't really move it out of the way.

Yeah I get this too. Couldn't find a fix on Google. I use a controller though so I just move the cursor into the corner.

Rajang

Is it okay guys if I add you in PSN even if i dont have any online games right now? (I bought PS4 only week ago). Empty friend list kinda bothers me, cause all IRL friends either play only PC or dont play at all.

You can add me too. But I'm on PS3, don't know if it'll work.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I would go with Big Bo
obs

2z7exox.png

Pinewood

Yea, I have it on Windows
Vista
Quite annoying. I use a DS3 though, so I just move it to a corner.

@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
BiRDMAN directed by Inarritu shows one continuous long take, surpassing Cuarón's GRAVITY/Children of Men (his name's in credit). (cont)

"TPP" also offers one long shot which is pain in directing, taking the rhythm as not being able to edit inbetween the events.

TPP consist almost one-shot w/cut scene & gameplay(POV style). Only edit was made in the specific ocasion to balanace out. (cont)

"BiRDMAN" was on the other hand more like stage performance where ensemble casts are framing in and out.

---

Also, Akiller, where you at?

2fd.gif

Yeah I get this too. Couldn't find a fix on Google. I use a controller though so I just move the cursor into the corner.

Yea, I have it on Windows
Vista
Quite annoying. I use a DS3 though, so I just move it to a corner.

Ah, yeah, I see. That's unfortunate. I'm sure they'll patch it up soon enough!

So most of you gonna be on PS? Looks like i'll be playing TPP on PC and MGO on PS4 then, if the whole of Outer GAF will be on PS.
I was thinking about picking up a PS4 partly for MGO because I'm on Xbox One and I'm pretty sure the Xbox portion of this community is pretty weak in numbers.

FiraB

Banned
So most of you gonna be on PS? Looks like i'll be playing TPP on PC and MGO on PS4 then, if the whole of Outer GAF will be on PS.

I'm the same, sadly lots of my mates are getting it on PS4 because they don't have good PC's, but I'll definitely be playing it on PC mostly because I'll just be screwing around in single/mother-base mode far more then straight multiplayer.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

im going to play TPP on PC bruh. We'll be the founders of Outer GAF PC Branch.

I'm the same, sadly lots of my mates are getting it on PS4 because they don't have good PC's, but I'll definitely be playing it on PC mostly because I'll just be screwing around in single/mother-base mode far more then straight multiplayer.

you should tell your mates that the PC version of Ground Zeroes runs on a toaster, so having a good enough PC won't really be an issue.

They didn't have PC preorders available for some reason at GS, so I preordered the PS4 version...which is fine because if they don't do a simultaneous release I'll play the PS4 version.

If PC version is available at launch I'll probably double dip or go just PC depending on mood/funds....plus I can run a 25ft HDMI cable to my TV and hook up a Wii U pro/DS4 and play TPP the ultimate way.

Since people are talking about cool art cells and Metal Gear Stuff, a Gamestop mananger named Jay who used to work at the Gamestop I used to go to for like...since I was around ten? He was a cool dude, anyway he knew I was a Metal Gear nut when I was buying a copy of MGS4 even though I had no PS4 and had heard me rave about 1-3 numerous times. He gave me this very rare art cell of a Metal Gear from Metal Gear Acid II.

I remember saying I had no MGS mementos outside of an old jewel cased copy of MGS1.

Well I forgot about this thing:

The whole cell itself(with the metal gear design in the center) without the border is about 5x7inches, with an inch and a half black border.

JayEH

They didn't have PC preorders available for some reason at GS, so I preordered the PS4 version...which is fine because if they don't do a simultaneous release I'll play the PS4 version.

If PC version is available at launch I'll probably double dip or go just PC depending on mood/funds....plus I can run a 25ft HDMI cable to my TV and hook up a Wii U pro/DS4 and play TPP the ultimate way.

Since people are talking about cool art cells and Metal Gear Stuff, a Gamestop mananger named Jay who used to work at the Gamestop I used to go to for like...since I was around ten? He was a cool dude, anyway he knew I was a Metal Gear nut when I was buying a copy of MGS4 even though I had no PS4 and had heard me rave about 1-3 numerous times. He gave me this very rare art cell of a Metal Gear from Metal Gear Acid II.

I remember saying I had no MGS mementos outside of an old jewel cased copy of MGS1.

Well I forgot about this thing:

The whole cell itself(with the metal gear design in the center) without the border is about 5x7inches, with an inch and a half black border.

I only think GS carries retail releases for really mainstream games like Sim City and WoW.

That art is pretty cool btw. I nver played the Acid games but I've heard they're fun. I hope one day to have a room dedicated to Metal Gear with random stuff like that like some of these other guys here have :p

I only think GS carries retail releases for really mainstream games like Sim City and WoW.

That art is pretty cool btw. I nver played the Acid games but I've heard they're fun. I hope one day to have a room dedicated to Metal Gear with random stuff like that like some of these other guys here have :p

It's just weird because I was able to preorder PC versions of stuff with no issue, you just had to make sure to actually preorder it otherwise they won't stock it. When I went in and placed my preorder the teller knew exactly what I was talking about and went to add it into the cue, and then found she couldn't preorder PC versions even though she herself knew about the PC version(because she wants to play it) and told me she could preorder me the PS4 version.

I was like well...shit okay, then again with my luck the PC version will get delayed.

Still working for some and I just tried it recently and it worked.

Oh I was just reading from the thread since I have no interest in the game.

Love told me that TGS won't be streamed, that fucking blows! I hope we at least get a summary or something of what goes on.

Skullface

Oh I was just reading from the thread since I have no interest in the game.

Love told me that TGS won't be streamed, that fucking blows! I hope we at least get a summary or something of what goes on.

I wouldn't sweat it. Any worth while information will be relayed. If it's a trailer or gameplay footage, we can expect for Konami to release it when they see fit.

Banzai

When I quote the op the link to the list doesn't show up, someone mind shooting me a link per pm?
I'd love to have someone to play MGO with, none of my friends play MGS at all -.-
Of course I'll also rob your mother bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom