• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like it's been 10,000 years since December 2012 ;_;

You've been in a coma for quite some time! I know, I know you want to know how long it has been.

I'm sorry I'm afraid it's been...

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Dr.-Kio-Marv.png
90,000 years.

Shy

Oh I was just reading from the thread since I have no interest in the game.

Love told me that TGS won't be streamed, that fucking blows! I hope we at least get a summary or something of what goes on.
wa.... WHAT.... sad face. :(
is that confirmed. ?

I am very thirsty for new TPP info, but not gonna read anything about Taipei Game Show on 31.01.
Because I dont want Kojima to ruin my birthday :O

sexyelder

I actually started a Steam Group for when TPP comes out. If anyone's getting it on PC your welcomed to join :) (Special Forces Unit XOFHOUND)

I don't think that was ever very probable. When they're gonna announce it, it'll be on one of the bigger events.
...which I guess just means a lot more waiting.

not necessarily. it could be Destination PS, which i believe MGS4 was. also, i don't really recall MGS games getting release date announcements at big events in the past. most games actually announce release dates away from big events so they can at least dominate a news cycle

Icefire1424

Aaaaaand finally added myself to the Goggle Doc - thanks for putting that together. Doesn't make the wait for MGO any easier though. AAAGH!

Skullface

Hell yeah! Gonna write up my list in a bit.

1. MGS2
2. MGS3
3. Persona 4
4. Resident Evil
5. Dead or Alive 2: Ultimate
6. Halo: Combat Evolved
7. MGS:TTS
8. Persona 3 FES
9. Ninja Gaiden
10. Resident Evil 4
HM1. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
HM2. Counter-Strike: Source

Dude, I was starting to feel self conscious about being the only one with a Dragon Ball game on my list haha

now make a close-up DD 4 me plox with chicken hatz

caiztdof.png

I'm really sorry to ask since you get so many requests, but is it possible for you to put an eye patch and a horn on my avatar? I kind of have the Big Boss hair going on haha. If you can, I'll keep it as my avatar forever.

My photoshop skills aren't that good that I could do it with that tiny picture. If you could send me the picture with a way higher resolution, then I could give it a shot.

Skullface

caiztdof.png

My photoshop skills aren't that good that I could do it with that tiny picture. If you could send me the picture with a way higher resolution, then I could give it a shot.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks brotha.

Dude. BT3 is amazing. Also, I just realized that I left Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal off my list! O_O Need to wake up, apparently!

I had a hard time deciding. Such a great time in gaming... Even my ranking feels way off to me.
Call me crazy, but I chose Budokai 2. I was incredibly disappointed that it wasn't in the HD collection.

brau

I'm really sorry to ask since you get so many requests, but is it possible for you to put an eye patch and a horn on my avatar? I kind of have the Big Boss hair going on haha. If you can, I'll keep it as my avatar forever.

Sorry to hijack this. lol.

Did 3 options. Pick one if you like one of them. lol

SxUOEg6.png

Kht94N5.png

bYIDXEC.png

I had a hard time deciding. Such a great time in gaming... Even my ranking feels way off to me.
Call me crazy, but I chose Budokai 2. I was incredibly disappointed that it wasn't in the HD collection.

Budokai 2 was amazing.

Skullface

Nice. :D

I like making avatars.

I should revamp mine to be more MGS related. But i love bearded Dexter.

Thanks again dude. If you want to keep it Dexter, maybe you could do a mock up of Dial "M" for Monkey to look like the Ground Zeroes sneaking suit? Just a though lol. I don't have any shooping skills, I can only share my vision.

sexyelder

Theory: What if Metal Gear Solid V picks up where Metal Gear Solid 2 ended? There are many theories about Ground Zeroes being a VR simulation but what people fail to realize is Skullface. During Metal Gear Solid 2 the Patriot AI that was mimicking Cambell began to take the shape of a Skull, which could be described as a "Skullface". Could MGS V really be a true sequel that takes place after MGS 4 or atleast 2? This is supposedly Kojima's last Metal Gear game, and Kojima has basically wrapped everything up except the Patriot's AI.

Theory: What if Metal Gear Solid V picks up where Metal Gear Solid 2 ended? There are many theories about Ground Zeroes being a VR simulation but what people fail to realize is Skullface. During Metal Gear Solid 2 the Patriot AI that was mimicking Cambell began to take the shape of a Skull, which could be described as a "Skullface". Could MGS V really be a true sequel that takes place after MGS 4 or atleast 2? This is supposedly Kojima's last Metal Gear game, and Kojima has basically wrapped everything up except the Patriot's AI.

this has been a theory for every MGS game since 2, not.gonna.happen.

Stahp. VR theory ok, but after MGS2 nonsense stahp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom