• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are tripping. It's totally happening. Get over it.

But seriously, though. Yeah, the theory itself is ridiculous the way its presented - but in a different context, it may not be. Like, let's say (for the sake of argument) that Chico is Quiet. The game isn't going to show you a bunch of sausage pictures. It's probably going to show you why Chico changes and tell you throughout the game about why he went through with it, in great detail.

SENSEI!
image.php

tumblr_nhihk702tJ1rb95d1o1_500.gif

brau

You guys are tripping. It's totally happening. Get over it.

But seriously, though. Yeah, the theory itself is ridiculous the way its presented - but in a different context, it may not be. Like, let's say (for the sake of argument) that Chico is Quiet. The game isn't going to show you a bunch of sausage pictures. It's probably going to show you why Chico changes and tell you throughout the game about why he went through with it, in great detail.

:( it looses all its fun when its not like this.

XH0CoHU.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I get what he's saying Sn4ke. There's been a lot of edge in this thread, or there was a bit last Saturday. In your defense, I didn't think you meant anything by it. Tone is always difficult to read in text based communication.

Also, both theories are bunk lol

Heh yeah, but seriously saying "You seem personally offended lol." is like if you meet a girl in the club and tell her to smile more. :lol

Maybe Big Boss forced him to change sex, so he could fuck him for being dumb kid. And when the time comes he will pull the trigger, cause for now Chico is his little sex toy.
Big Boss learned some things from Volgin

Chinner

Banned
so guys, if you had to snog marry and avoid with metal gear solid characters WHAT WOULD YOU DO

snog: meryl ( who doesnt like a ginger)
marry: kaz (his dedication to big boss makes me know he would be a good husband
avoid: paz (she has an explosive personality)

JayEH

so guys, if you had to snog marry and avoid with metal gear solid characters WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Marry: Meryl ( I love red heads)
Snog: Paz ( I want nothing to do with her after a night)
Avoid: Kaz ( I don't want to see him hobbling all over the place constantly asking me "You feel it too, don't you?" FEEL WHAT KAZ?)

Edit: Oh any characters?

Marry: Sniper Wolf (that accent and superior sniper skills)
Snog: Quiet (Hot but she doesn't seem like much of a talker and her sniper skills aren't as great as Wolf's. )
Avoid Kaz - for same reasons

Dawg

I hate hammertomb.

Fucker keeps stealing my DD avatars.

You don't steal from tru Diamond Dawg. There will be repercussions.

JayEH

To get everyone on topic we need more responses to this.

Marry: Meryl ( I love red heads)
Snog: Paz ( I want nothing to do with her after a night)
Avoid: Kaz ( I don't want to see him hobbling all over the place constantly asking me "You feel it too, don't you?" FEEL WHAT KAZ?)

Edit: Oh any characters?

Marry: Sniper Wolf (that accent and superior sniper skills)
Snog: Quiet (Hot but she doesn't seem like much of a talker and her sniper skills aren't as great as Wolf's. )
Avoid Kaz - for same reasons

Oh God... Are we devolving into a /v/ Metal Gear general? Kojima, give us some news! Only in news can we feel respite!

It's always like this between MGSV events. We'll get some new info on Saturday, and then footage shortly after (hopefully no longer than a couple of weeks), and the hype train will start rolling again.

To get everyone on topic we need more responses to this.

Working on it now!

sexyelder

Ok I know how to rejuvenate this thread. For sake of using appropriate language, who would you Marry, who would you Fertilize, and who would you kill in the MGU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom