• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
this thread is this at the moment
VxWdMtG.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He was here a couple of weeks ago. He said he's been busy.

Literally every community thread is "weird" when there's nothing else to talk about.

"busy" Yeah I would say the same lol.

sexyelder

Heres a serious topic. Did you guys think Ground Zeroes was worth the money?

Personally yes because ive put like 30 hours into that shit.

Skullface

Guys... I uh, I know that end of the month dates are place holders... But... Target has PP listed as "at or around 6/30/15". Care to guess what day of the week that is?

brau

Yep. Put plenty of hrs into it. Had tons of fun and it intrigued me even more on TPP.

Also.. double dipped and got the game on PS4 at release and then on Steam.
Just helping Kojima stay in business.

Sn4ke_911

You are completely right. I apologize for my behaviour.

Oooh boy that was a mistake. Jindrax used my avatar too but it was a bit different.

THIS MEANS WAR, DAWG YOU HEAR ME? SHIT WILL GO DOWN!!!

tumblr_n6waykx7351tc599p27.gif

Oooh boy that was a mistake. Jindrax used my avatar too but it was a bit different.

THIS MEANS WAR, DAWG YOU HEAR ME? SHIT WILL GO DOWN!!!

tumblr_n6waykx7351tc599p27.gif

You're right, Dawg.

This is noteworthy because last I checked they were going with 12/31/15. Retailers seem to have 3/31 or 12/31. I don't know, but I just really really hope. I can live with June/July.

Yeah. Those are both placeholders. Generally, there are end-of-year and end-of-quarter placeholders. 12/31/15 is end-of-year, and 3/31/15 is end-of-quarter. ;_; 3/31 does fall on a Tuesday, but it's not happening.

J.EM1

Yes. I was going to buy it regardless of length/price.

I'm near 150 hours play time with a little over 540 missions completed. My most played game of 2014.

Sn4ke_911

Speaking of my avatar big shout outs to LD. He made it and it looks amazing imo.

Skullface

Why are we still here...? Just to suffer?

I know it's not a possibility, but I'm seriously praying for a February release. I'm flying down to see my daughter, and, well, it's going to be incredibly taxing emotionally. This would be a clutch pick me up if it were to release by the end of that month. But I know... I know...

In a couple of days there's gonna be plenty of topics to discuss! This should be a great upcoming weekend MGSV news and SFV exhibition! V has come to.

Speaking of my avatar big shout outs to LD. He made it and it looks amazing imo.

Thank you, man!! Glad you like it! ^_^

In a couple of days there's gonna be plenty of topics to discuss! This should be a great upcoming weekend MGSV news and SFV exhibition! V has come to.

Shit yes!!!! Cannot wait!! Street Fighter V info, too, you say? Icing on the cake. Gonna be a great weekend!

Skullface

What's up Noctis? I hear you didn't snowed out as bad as you were supposed to. What do you think of the avatar? Brother brau made it up for me.

Dawg

I know it's not a possibility, but I'm seriously praying for a February release. I'm flying down to see my daughter, and, well, it's going to be incredibly taxing emotionally. This would be a clutch pick me up if it were to release by the end of that month. But I know... I know...

That story of your daughter is a sad one :(

Shit yes!!!! Cannot wait!! Street Fighter V info, too, you say? Icing on the cake. Gonna be a great weekend!
Daigo Vs Gamerbee should be interesting! hopefully it's not some combofeind/mike ross situation that gameplay was just bad at capcom cup smh.. I just want some new mechanics on display and maybe more charlie but let's see!

What's up Noctis? I hear you didn't snowed out as bad as you were supposed to. What do you think of the avatar? Brother brau made it up for me.

Nah snow was relatively non-existent in Manhattan lol how did you get the horn? Plane crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom