• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a separate note, if you'd like to pass time till TPP comes out I'd highly recommend playing "Puyo Puyo Tetris". I recorded a gameplay last night, you could see it here: You will have so much fun! Trust me!

I need people to join me in this game and I can not imagine anyone other than my fellow MGS-GAF friends!

Watching that stressed me out so bad. "Don't put that there!! No wait, the other side!!" Great match though. I need this. Should put all those Tetris filled commutes on the bus to the test.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of interesting Jim Piddock deleted the tweets about getting a bad offer from Konami, this one is still up but I really hope they changed their mind.

probably got another call from konami, they probably made him a slightly better offer to not infuriate fans.

Batzi

Banned
Watching that stressed me out so bad. "Don't put that there!! No wait, the other side!!" Great match though. I need this. Should put all those Tetris filled commutes on the bus to the test.
It is stressful indeed but you'll get used to the pace of the game. You have to be that fast or even faster because if you see what people can do when using the Puyo (instead of the Tetris), you will be shocked. I am mainly playing against people in Japan since this is a JP only game, and I played against 1 person that destroyed me in 30 seconds. Yup, I was literally blown away.
this isn't available in the US, right?

It's JP only. Import it from play-asia.com. It's really the best Tetris/Puyo game you can possibly own.

Batzi

Banned
Kojima is preparing the signed brochures for the Taipei Game Show

B8ZzZVbCEAAK3Ky.jpg:large

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I did it! So MGS3, Peace Walker and GZ are all 100%. If only the Solid Snake games weren't so time consuming, guess I'll do them after TPP.

It's JP only. Import it from play-asia.com. It's really the best Tetris/Puyo game you can possibly own.

yikes, that's a hefty asking price for a tetris game

Kojima is preparing the signed brochures for the Taipei Game Show

B8ZzZVbCEAAK3Ky.jpg:large

so he's definitely going? nice. we actually will get some new info

side note: i actually think this would make a pretty damn good box cover. better than MGS1, MGS4 and GZ at least

Dawg

side note: i actually think this would make a pretty damn good box cover. better than MGS1, MGS4 and GZ at least

What are you talking about? MGS4 was great :smugface:

2602974-6569262776-26946.jpg

Dawg

i only did like 1 of those quests lol. never used the fox except once in the
true final dungeon

Bro. Ze fox is my bro. I pat his head and he gives me free stuff.

I paid that fucker 13K yen to refill my SP so I had full HP/SP before fighting Kanji :lol

Rajang

MGS1 and MGS4 have great box covers. (PAL versions)

The NA versions are ugly though.

Same with the original Snake Eater, it looks like ass but the PAL version looks incredible.

Skullface

MGS1 and MGS4 have great box covers. (PAL versions)

The NA versions are ugly though.

Same with the original Snake Eater, it looks like ass but the PAL version looks incredible.

More than anything, I prefer the minimalist approach to the MGS1 NA cover. Save the fantastic artwork for the instruction booklet. Oh! Wait! We don't get those any more.

So, who here thinks Big Boss will straight up murder children in this one without mercy? Especially after what happened with Paz/Chico fiasco.

Man, thinking about this game's opening is really going to be something with all his hallucinations. I can't wait.

JayEH

So, who here thinks Big Boss will straight up murder children in this one without mercy? Especially after what happened with Paz/Chico fiasco.

Man, thinking about this game's opening is really going to be something with all his hallucinations. I can't wait.

It looks like the trailer is cut to make it seem like he's killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom