• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Kojima stating it will happen "very soon" is getting me more and more excited for saturday.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it would be announced on a random day somewhere in february. But... a trailer at Taipei with a release date at the end is still what I secretly hope.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Ok doesn't change a thing. KP is Kojima.

Kojima Productions is like the Patriots AI. They took Kojima's will and misinterpreted in such a way they actually are screwing everything up.

Rajang

What about the Online features of Motherbase on the SP?

I'm not a big fan of multiplayer in general. I dont think I will be using the online features of Motherbase that much in the beginning. I will be too invested in the story and with the basebuilding that I don't want to deal with people invading and stealing my shit, lol. First thing I'll do is make sure that I turn the invasion stuff off. I dont want my SP experience to get ruined. But I will play MGO and the online stuff eventually.

JayEH

I'm not a big fan of multiplayer in general. I dont think I will be using the online features of Motherbase that much in the beginning. I will be too invested in the story and with the basebuilding that I don't want to deal with people invading and stealing my shit, lol. First thing I'll do is make sure that I turn the invasion stuff off. I dont want my SP experience to get ruined. But I will play MGO and the online stuff eventually.

Might have to pull the plug for that.

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

brau

For real? I thought it would be like Watch Dogs, where you can disable the online stuff in the menu.

It would be nice if it was an option and a thing you can disable.

I don't see why they would not add that. Specially since the main audience of the game play the SP for the story and experience, and not the online features that are introduced for the first time.

Jindrax

It would be nice if it was an option and a thing you can disable.

I don't see why they would not add that. Specially since the main audience of the game play the SP for the story and experience, and not the online features that are introduced for the first time.

Yeah I'm turning that off. I don't have to time for that nonsense. Can you imagine trying your hardest to do a mission perfectly and then all of a sudden you get a notification saying your base is being rekt?

JayEH

For real? I thought it would be like Watch Dogs, where you can disable the online stuff in the menu.

I didn't even know that you could do that. Might have enjoyed my time with Watch Dogs a bit more if I realized that.

I'll probably put it on every once in a while just to try it out. Nobody better kill Quiet or DD.

Skullface

I didn't even know that you could do that. Might have enjoyed my time with Watch Dogs a bit more if I realized that.

I'll probably put it on every once in a while just to try it out. Nobody better kill Quiet or DD.

I'm invading you for this explicate purpose.

Alienous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OErLNAtSE0M

This is my first attempt at editing a video ever. The video some how lost some quality in the process. Enjoy.

The music fits the trailers so well. It conveys such despair.

I really like these. They're both strangely emotional. Skullface is going to be one bad motherfucker, I can just tell.

Yeah I'm turning that off. I don't have to time for that nonsense. Can you imagine trying your hardest to do a mission perfectly and then all of a sudden you get a notification saying your base is being rekt?
There's no way it works that way, I'd wait until we have concrete details until you condemn it. It's not going to penalize you that heavily.

Pinewood

Yes.

She's called Quiet.

image_303496_fit_620.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-E3-2013-Quiet.jpg

Notice how Liquid and Quiet have similar faces...!

Game ends with Bosu being captured. Credits. When suddenly we see a sequence similar to GZ with a lonely soul scaling a cliff.
Fans go: "OH MY GOD, SNAKKUUU!!! Pls be Ryan/David!!!"
The camera then pans to the infiltrators face covered by goggles.
Quiet removes the goggles. She has a mechanical tongue now.
Stefani Joosten says "Kept you waiting, huh?"
Fin.

Didju rike it?

OR! the fact
that you relate that face to a bukake.... seriously... that never crossed my mind until you mentioned it.

Well
at first I was wondering why all of them looked like they were having an orgasm and then well that just segwayed into a bukkake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom