• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

fig,black,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

screens and pics from what though? He hasn't teased the trailer yet which he usually does.

Gameplay, trailer, or whatever he shows. He has shown gameplay footage on Koji Sta and has been posting pics. He posted pics of his MIXing machine. We will get footage - of some sort. Not to mention, the presentation is an hour long. We even got official screens from IgroMir, so we will get screens from this.

I'm not really all that hyped or excited for the Taipei show, especially with the lack of a Live Stream/Footage. But with that said I do expect a release window to come online (in the form of a press release or something) as soon as the presentation ends. I know we've been burnt so many times but I just can't fathom all the teasing from KJP about a release window coming soon if they aren't gonna unveil it at the next major update?

It's not like they actually get off on setting us up for disappointment. I don't think anyone at Konami was actually teasing a release date for the Christmas thing, it was all rumours and people like me thinking there was some cryptic puzzle. But this time they keep reminding us that a release window is imminent "soon", and I can't see the reason for doing that just before Kojima is flying to another country to share new TPP info somewhere if it's not in some way related.

And to be honest, I think I'm gonna wish they didn't announce the release window when it's Q3/Q4 and my head explodes because that's too long!

Batzi

Banned
maybe a gameplay presentation at TPGS?

A gameplay presentation. He keeps showing Snake in the chopper.

Gameplay, trailer, or whatever he shows. He has shown gameplay footage on Koji Sta and has been posting pics. He posted pics of his MIXing machine. We will get footage - of some sort. Not to mention, the presentation is an hour long. We even got official screens from IgroMir, so we will get screens from this.

It looks like another African gameplay which I'm fine with but I'm really hoping for a story trailer! It doesn't matter if it doesn't include the release date! I just want another story trailer with a new song to obsess over!

Dawg

You guys follow football? Superbowl should stem the tide. For a few hours anyway...

There's a football game happening soon? The only thing I've heard about is deflated balls and a man who only does interviews to avoid financial loss.

It looks like another African gameplay which I'm fine with but I'm really hoping for a story trailer! It doesn't matter if it doesn't include the release date! I just want another story trailer with a new song to obsess over!

Yeah! Agreed. A new song is needed in the worst possible way!

This! I feel like the game now is inevitably not coming any time soon, so I just need a new trailer to make me whole again! The lack of live stream for taipei kills my hope for that.

Jindrax

What alcohol do you think Big Boss would drink?
Since Saturday is my last exam I'm planning on getting drunk whilst playing guitar with my bro's.
But I must stay in MGS theme!
And yes I will be playing "Way to fall".

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Since Saturday is my last exam I'm planning on getting drunk whilst playing guitar with my bro's.

Big-Boss-vodka.jpg

Batzi

Banned
Did you guys notice Kojima's latest tweet? He says something about not packing tomorrow. Is he already there? If he has to be there, he needs to pack and take a plane. What is that all about?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Did you guys notice Kojima's latest tweet? He says something about not packing tomorrow. Is he already there? If he has to be there, he needs to pack and take a plane. What is that all about?

looking at Ken's tweets it looks like they are already there.

2015-01-2918_04_43-ked4xd4.png

Opto

Banned
whatever the locals drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom