• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
B8l5DswCIAA6dWo.jpg:large

DOWN

Banned
Do you all love that they use real products like movies do? It's one of my favorite things about the series. I've always imagined if I were to make games I'd really want some real products in it, and was glad to see it can be done outside the more standard tacky ways of having random billboards in it.

Do you all love that they use real products like movies do? It's one of my favorite things about the series. I've always imagined if I were to make games I'd really want some real products in it, and was glad to see it can be done outside the more standard tacky ways of having random billboards in it.

Yup, all the implementations have been put to good and creative use. The iPod especially in MGS4 with the podcasts. Which reminds me, Calorie Mate tastes nice as well.

Godan

Anyone know where I could pick up some metal gear posters looking to frame them and put them up in my room. Looking for A3 size if possible.

Doing a CQC only run(using only knife till the end) in REmake with Chris, so far so good. Dedicating it to this community and the events happening in Taipei, can't wait for any new information even if it's just a sentence.

I had a vision of the demo, it was the same area as the TGS one, but you could see the horse materialise on screen when Snake whistled for it, and they stopped the demo once Snake climbed to the top of the cliff. Rest of the hour was Kojima talking about how much he loves Taipei.

5AM for me. Probably not worth it for no stream. I hope the thread has gone through 100 pages by the time I wake up though because that can only be a good thing.

Dawg

I'm GMT+1 too, I'm from Belgium.

You know... that small country in Europe with ze fries, ze beer, ze chocolate and ze waffles.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There's no guarantee that we'll see any footage from the show since they won't be streaming it. We'll have to wait for Konami's PR department to trickle information to us. Or leakers.

I think they upload the footage soon after the event since i believe this is a public presentation and that would mean plenty of crappy shaky phone videos. I don't think Konami would want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom