• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Dawg

last time i went out (end of december) with crew, me and a collegaue "accidentally' ordered a very large beer, we thought it was a regular but they came with this huge pint. and i actually drank it all the way and then ordered a second, all the while my other crew dudes were laughing at me because they knew i was gonna get drunk as fuark again

the funny bit is that everyone ofc helped me get home becuz theyre good guys, but i had to take the train alone as im the only guy in crew that lives in bruges, so i set on train and sleep for a bit because it was already 1am or something and i was tired off walki g

butttt, i suddenly got a text from boss asking if i arrived safely, i was like wtf im not home yet so i looked outside to tell him where i was and then i see huge sign saying bruges and people were boarding and i flipped out, i slept for 90 minutes and i didnt know

i remember running out asap and hitting people and stuff and the door was just about to close and i jump out

it was intense but my boss saved me from ending up in some unknown station god knows where

JayEH

last time i went out (end of december) with crew, me and a collegaue "accidentally' ordered a very large beer, we thought it was a regular but they came with this huge pint. and i actually drank it all the way and then ordered a second, all the while my other crew dudes were laughing at me because they knew i was gonna get drunk as fuark again

the funny bit is that everyone ofc helped me get home becuz theyre good guys, but i had to take the train alone as im the only guy in crew that lives in bruges, so i set on train and sleep for a bit because it was already 1am or something and i was tired off walki g

butttt, i suddenly got a text from boss asking if i arrived safely, i was like wtf im not home yet so i looked outside to tell him where i was and then i see huge sign saying bruges and people were boarding and i flipped out, i slept for 90 minutes and i didnt know

i remember running out asap and hitting people and stuff and the door was just about to close and i jump out

it was intense but my boss saved me from ending up in some unknown station god knows where

Are you sure you're home right now?

Ishmael actually says the "Something's coming!" line in the hospital demo when Mantis appears. So could that mean all of this is real dialogue?

I really doubt it. There's 'what [the hell] is going on', but that was addressed to someone.

I thought he wasn't meant to speak much, not voice all his inner thoughts.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
keep posting so the superior 100ppp race can move past dawg's insanity

I think I remember RedCode saying they found code in GZ for TPP where Big Boss couldn't move his body, right? This was when people were calling him a liar but we found most of the same code in the PC version later on.

https://www.facebook.com/redcodeinteractive/posts/797044520317632 (TPP spoilers in the link)

Still haven't heard anyone find the
Volgin
HorseChase code he claimed existed in GZ, though.

Edit: Actually that's the R-stick, never mind.

Speaking of which, in that trailer, has it been speculated who this woman is?

J5jc1GG.png

In the Hospital gameplay demo, Ishamael is coming from the window and Big Boss says,

Big Boss: "What happened to the woman?"

Ishamael: "I gave her a light - she took the short way down."

In the trailer, the woman is clearly on fire and stumbling towards that very window. Doesn't look like any character I've seen before though.

JayEH

J5jc1GG.png

In the Hospital gameplay demo, Ishamael is coming from the window and Big Boss says,

In the trailer, the woman is clearly on fire and stumbling towards that very window. Doesn't look like any character I've seen before though.

I never noticed that was a woman because I kept on thinking to myself that was Raiden getting burned lol.

Batzi

Banned

J5jc1GG.png

Yes that's still a mystery.

Palpable

J5jc1GG.png

Ah shit I never noticed that. I gave her a light (she's on fire), she took the short way down (out the window). Niiiiice.

Ah shit I never noticed that. I gave her a light (she's on fire), she took the short way down (out the window). Niiiiice.
FFFUUUUU

But that presents even more questions.

How did Ishmael, as an imaginary person, do this to the woman? Not to mention Why?

Did he just say this to BB to keep him focused on escaping?

If Ishmael is BB, how the hell was Ishmael aware of this while BB was not? Split personality?

FFFUUUUU

But that presents even more questions.

How did Ishmael, as an imaginary person, do this to the woman? Not to mention Why?

Did he just say this to BB to keep him focused on escaping?

If Ishmael is BB, how the hell was Ishmael aware of this while BB was not? Split personality?

Real or fake, there are so many questions! Love how Kojima has kept the mystery about the TPP opening (unlike GZ). It makes me even more excited just to launch the game for the first time and play the first level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom