• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm even more conscientious about hitting that Submit Reply button. lol

You need 300 posts and I think 3 months on GAF to get Member status. So all you need now is a few more posts.

Just a tip, i got there fairly quickly because i posted lot's of new screenshots and articles about Red Dead Redemption. The game was near release and I remember posting new screens, new videos, interviews etc.

I didn't really talk much, just posted the new stuff.

brau

Since I see here a lot of Junior Members just a fair warning. If you get banned as a Junior the mod can decide if it's a perm ban or not so be especially careful as a Junior :)

Most Junior bans are perm...

From what i got last time.

ALL junior bans are permanent.

You need 300 posts and I think 3 months on GAF to get Member status. So all you need now is a few more posts.

Just a tip, i got there fairly quickly because i posted lot's of new screenshots and articles about Red Dead Redemption. The game was near release and I remember posting new screens, new videos, interviews etc.

I didn't really talk much, just posted the new stuff.

Oh really? I have over 400 posts already. I think I just need 2 months now.

I haven't even finished grieving for jayEH, and now Batzi's gone too?

The comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

tumblr_n6w9n0fpDR1t4wuoro1_250.gif

JayEh, Batzi...

Hex

Banned
Banning is just the start, sometimes when you come back..you are changed.
I’m a shadow, one that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day.

Chinner

Banned
I'm not saying the ban is justified, LD.

Just saying his comment was kinda shitty. I'm not one to decide who should be banned or who shouldn't, but the last-gen comments don't make Batzi's post any better. Why Batzi got banned and not them? No idea. I'm no mod.

All I'm saying is: I kinda understand why he was banned, but I'm the last person to defend NeoGAF bans. I've been banned for a wood polishing. gif in a Tyler Swift thread.

its bit of a silly post as well, because tomb raider is already announced to be just winter exclusive.

oh well, hopefully he comes back. i thought he was pretty chill.

I was messing about. You know, like, you say you're worried about being forgotten and I'm pretending to be all "Wha...? Who said that?" It... it doesn't work when written, I guess? XD

What do you mean it was a shit joke...? I'm a dad. I'm practically required to make shit jokes.

Ohhhh, sorry I just misread that, my bad. :D

Maybe if you guys want same double letter name and second word should be GAF, we need to find some Mineral, Precious Stone/Metal that starts with G? (Like Diamond Dogs = DD).
But only Gold comes in mind. And Golden GAFs (GG) kinda sucks.

Dawg

I'm actually worried I might be banned again just before I have to post the MGS V OT, lol.

That's why I tend to post less "controversial" things in off-topic and on gaming. I never really post ban-worthy stuff (imo) but sometimes things get taken out of context by other members and when a mod checks the thread right then, you're fucked.

Maybe if you guys want same double letter name and second word should be GAF, we need to find some Mineral, Precious Stone/Metal that starts with G? (Like Diamond Dogs = DD).
But only Gold comes in mind. And Golden GAFs (GG) kinda sucks.

Goofy GAF or

Gooby GAF
Gooby++car+suspicious.PNG

nutefsey.gif

Gooby pls.

They are dogs you know.

BTW, in the end of Nuclear trailer.
There are some soldiers looked liked high and Boss shot them.
I wasn't here when this was discussed. What was Outer GAF's thoughts about that?

Sons of The boss or Sons of The Big boss?

More like Shits of The Boss, amirite?
smug.gif

Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end!

PRIDE FEEDS THEIR BLACKENED HEARTS

BROTHERRRR

OUR PMC WILL RULE THE WORLD.

PEOPLE WILL SPEAK OF THE LEGEND OF DAWG AND LOVE DETERRENCE.

THE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS..... NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!

OUR SALVATION LIIIIIIIIESSSS (IN DAWG'S SINS)
BEYOND THE TRUTH
LET ME SUFFER NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom