• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

funny-dogs-and-cats_1420165237.jpg

Lernaean

Banned
Wth? I leave you for my beauty sleep and i find the thread with a fallen brother AND a mole?
We may have an intruder, stay on alert!

Opto

Banned
Did a Paz first run of Ground Zeroes. I actually felt a little touched when Snake tries to position her into a comfortable pose when he drops her off at the LZ.

JayEH

So we should be hitting OT2 in a few weeks and I've been thinking of a couple titles. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions throw them out there.

A Kaz quote:

Metal Gear Community |OT2| You see this? OT2, our new home

A Campbell quote:

Metal Gear Community |OT2| Excellent, Gaf. Hype hasn't slowed you down one bit.

So we should be hitting OT2 in a few weeks and I've been thinking of a couple titles. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions throw them out there.

A Kaz quote:

A Campbell quote:

JayEH what took you so long?

Rean

A Kaz quote:

A Campbell quote:

They're both good, but I like the Kaz quote more.

A Kaz quote:

A Campbell quote:

It's been a while, brother!

Metal Gear Community |OT2| For those who don't exist

A Kaz quote:

A Campbell quote:

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!! Those are great!

It's been a while, brother!

Metal Gear Community |OT2| For those who don't exist

Holy shit, incredible! :lol

Rajang

A Kaz quote:

A Campbell quote:

Welcome back brother.

Btw here is one of my favorite Peace Walker tapes animated (drunk Cecile)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4kurkfxOs

It's so well done. LOL

Monsieeeeeeuuur Milleeeeeuuuur!

I haven't had much time to work on the OT this weekend, but I did go back and touch up Solid Snake's character profile (added some Shinkawa art and removed Kiefer, :lol):

n5iEIgQ.png

I'll have more time tomorrow and should be able to knock out Raiden and Big Boss'! Then to finish off the "Games" section shortly after.

Lernaean

Banned
I'll have more time tomorrow and should be able to knock out Raiden and Big Boss'! Then to finish off the "Games" section shortly after.

I'm sure you already know it, but i just need to point out how grateful i, and I'm sure many others here as well, are to all of you guys putting the time and dedication to make the thread as awesome as humanly possible.
So a big thank you, Brother!

JayEH

I haven't had much time to work on the OT this weekend, but I did go back and touch up Solid Snake's character profile (added some Shinkawa art and removed Kiefer, :lol):

thats-good.gif

I'm sure you already know it, but i just need to point out how grateful i, and I'm sure many others here as well, are to all of you guys putting the time and dedication to make the thread as awesome as humanly possible.
So a big thank you, Brother!

Thank you so much, brothers!!!! This Metal Gear community is amazing, and everyone around here contributes so much; everyone is generous and just awesome to talk to, so thanks to everyone!

Also...

They're both good, but I like the Kaz quote more.

Congrats on your Member status, brother!

Rajang

n5iEIgQ.png

Man, nice work. The new OT is going to be something else.

I wish I could do something to help out but I have like 0 skills in PhotoShop, stuff like that. :<

Tora please respond this is hilarious lol

Torashiro "Apparently knows more than he is supposed to"

Epic tag

Jesus, that's an embarrassing stretch of "truth". I wonder if I'm gonna get a stern talking to tomorrow. Right, well, if I get censured, ya'll know why now.

Because apparently I'm an "exec" now.

ToraShiro
is Konami
(Today, 02:27 AM)

image.php

Ha! Should I try to get a mod to change to "is a nobody at Konami"?

By the way, that playthrough from the guy who wrote that essay is dope as all hell. Why can't people write articles about that? Local Konami doofus thinks killer playthrough is "dope as hell"?

EDIT: Also, it bears repeating that any and all opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the viewpoint of, or messaging of Konami and its partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom