• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OMG Chibi Big Boss is in the works!

B9SbMr_CQAAZWM4.jpg

B9SbMoBCEAADFfj.jpg

Their Chibi Solid Snake figure is so cute.

nendoroid_snake.0.0.jpg

i really hope they do a large scale beta to avoid the pitfalls of many recent games. destiny obviously benefited from it, and i'm pretty impressed with the matchmaking in the BFH beta.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sn4ke you should take a pic of your figurine collection I'm quite curious since everytime a toy/statute gets shown people mention you.

Goddammit... just a few minutes ago Para11ax PM'd me and asked about some figure stuff :/

I feel bad for those people, what the fuck have you done Chinner....

Again, this is just a running joke. I don't have a single figure.

Sn4ke you should take a pic of your figurine collection I'm quite curious since everytime a toy/statute gets shown people mention you.

Goddammit... just a few minutes ago Para11ax PM'd me and asked about some figure stuff :/

I feel ashamed of my words & deeds.
picard-facepalm-o.gif

So, what you're saying is that there's a chance we get a pic of your figurine collection?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Salaadin

Chibi Solid Snake or Revoltech Big Baws?

Wow. He looks great. I already have a Revoltech Big Boss but this one is better imo.

I ordered the Solid Snake nendo and it should be here soon. I think Im going to pick up the Raiden and Big Boss nendos also.

I wanted to mention too... I got ahold of that dischordiandesigns guy who did those nice MGS1-4 images that Kojima retweeted the other day:
tumblr_nj22rmuYg31u9vng4o1_540.jpg

His images are sized up to 18x24”. Hes going to contact his print shop tomorrow to get prices. If anyone else is interested, he gave me his email address to contact him about prints.

Dawg

Hammertomb got banned.

Our losses are increasing.

We’ll make diamonds from their bans, take them into battle with us.. A shining light to our brothers in arms, even in death. We are Outer GAF.

-Deimos

Hammertomb got banned.

We’ll make diamonds from their bans, take them into battle with us.. A shining light to our brothers in arms, even in death. We are Outer GAF.

My detective skills are failing me. What he do?

Hammertomb got banned.

RIP, BROTHER!!

:lol :lol :lol Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom