• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiller

Seriously, if they do the SS kit as well and they mass produce them with that paintjob, i'll pay whatever they ask for the two.

leuhkikcskn4.gif

We know you'd screw them all for Mistral one.

Dawg

I actually use the pen tool to cut things out! But I did not know about the selection + tolerance tool, thanks.

I actually use the pen tool to cut things out! But I did not know about the selection + tolerance tool, thanks.

Ah ok. No problem.

You could also use the colour range select method too.

Pen tool by far produces the best results though.

I just finshed something very naughty with photoshop. Will post it when the time comes. And when that happens you guys will do this:

dog.gif

To prevent this I'll have to do this:

tumblr_mdm790XeYK1rkvtbko1_400.gif

Skullface

Brothers! My redbubble order came in today. This was much quicker than the last order I placed. 6 business days total, and that's without paying for expedited shipping. I'm very happy with the quality. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Brothers! My redbubble order came in today. This was much quicker than the last order I placed. 6 business days total, and that's without paying for expedited shipping. I'm very happy with the quality. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Where were you all the time?

JayEH

brb-using-imagination-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2132.gif

My wallet trigger finger is itchy and I want to pull the trigger on a cool diamond dogs shirt.

awesome. outer heaven T, here i come

mountainduwe

Neo Member

I actually just ordered a Tough iPhone 6 case from Redbubble with the new Outer Heaven logo on it. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Nice! Looking forward to the pics. Any update on the amazon one?

Dawg

Still waiting on the amazon shirt. I also have this bad boy coming in.

71NaTPr8ykL._UY679_.jpg
51oddkdagyL.jpg
51TKrZpS3gL.jpg

I'm also getting it in green.

61sVgEytTPL.jpg
61LDWkjM9PL.jpg

It was perfect until I saw the "Metal Gear Solid" name.

I'm fine with logo's and all, but never include the name of your game, it ruins the design :c

Still waiting on the amazon shirt. I also have this bad boy coming in.

<snippo>

I'm also getting it in green.
<snippy>
Dang, I actually kinda like that. I think I read somewhere that the sleeves are pretty long though. And considering almost every shirt I own is too long on the sleeves, I'm kinda weary.

JayEH

I made the unwise decision of buying a Vita TV last night. Excited to get a new Peace Walker save started though.

Tora we need Portable Ops on Vita in NA!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I made the unwise decision of buying a Vita TV last night. Excited to get a new Peace Walker save started though.

Tora we need Portable Ops on Vita in NA!

Tora, please also try and get the AC!D games on the PSN store, the world deserves them.

JayEH

Naked Snake: "I've got experience sniping in urban and marine environments."

Holy crap never realized this was a reference to MGS1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom