• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sn4ke_911, pls respond

When it comes to MGS, I want to get everything I can; however, on a first playthrough, I may leave things behind and come back to them later on, you know? But over the course of my time with a Metal Gear game, I look to touch every corner of the map and acquire every available item!

Love Deterrence have you found the source of the artwork?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sn4ke_911, pls respond

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

5v41XQX.png

I really can't wait to see more of Skull Face. I really loved everything about him from GZ.

Yup! Gonna be awesome learning more about him.

I asked you if you could find a shinkawa artwork and if you could include it in the shinkawa section too. I asked this when I was writing. Apparently, I just found the source.

Also, are we allowed to post shinkawa art featuring boobs?
13.gif

I'm not even sure if Shinkawa draw it himself. I pm you the link of the picture. It's pretty sexy.

How did I know that would be the image you PM? Funny, I took an MGS artbook to school back in middle school and my teacher asked if she could take a look, she then - by the power of nanomachines - lands on that particular picture of Sniper Wolf.

(Also, don't worry, I will have it all on a host!)

Akiller

本日の20時からの「コジステ」。「2015 Taipei Game Show (台北國際電玩展) 」 「ワンダーフェスティバル2015[冬]」 レポート を行います。今年最初の「映画コーナー」は「フォックスキャッチャー」を紹介します。

Kojima Station tonight from 8pm will feature "2015 Taipei Game Show", "Wonder Festival 2015". And "Foxcatcher".

Edit: Translation available.

If we're lucky, he'll say "Release date announcement soon."

Fuck, i'll probably miss it :(
Hai.

Everybody needs to stop what they're doing now and go to crunchyroll to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Listen to this Jay
star
and Read the manga.

Back on the anime grind

We never left it :smugface:

Also, are we allowed to post shinkawa art featuring boobs?
13.gif

I'm not even sure if Shinkawa draw it himself. I pm you the link of the picture. It's pretty sexy.

its not straight up hentai or anything right? post with NSFW tags?

edit: btw kinda random does anyone have the link to the MGSGAFposter thread with Kojima ?

Palpable

Broders, just in case this is the last you hear from me, just know I love you all. Every one of you. Yes, even you LD, whom for some reason dislikes me. Everyone here contributes in their own way & I'm glad to have been part of such a passionate community. From Sn4ke_911 & his overhyping things, to Batzi & his genuine love for MGS, to Murkow & his editing skills, to Dawg & his woofing, and everyone else, I'm glad to have been among you. MGSV will truly be a treat. I wish you all the best. Remember; a strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own. <3333

Broders, just in case this is the last you hear from me, just know I love you all. Every one of you. Yes, even you LD, whom for some reason dislikes me. Everyone here contributes in their own way & I'm glad to have been part of such a passionate community. From Sn4ke_911 & his overhyping things, to Batzi & his genuine love for MGS, to Murkow & his editing skills, to Dawg & his woofing, and everyone else, I'm glad to have been among you. MGSV will truly be a treat. I wish you all the best. Remember; a strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own. <3333

I can't say for sure that love can bloom on a battlefield, but it certainly can on GAF.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Wait, what are you doing?

I'm sorry, man. Thanks, IP. Best of luck for whatever may lie ahead. <3

Vally

Stay with us, brother. If you're going through a rough time don't give up and remember that it can (and will) get better. I hope this isn't the last we hear from you.

Broders, just in case this is the last you hear from me, just know I love you all.

Not liking this at all.
As I am the one who could get rekt any second.

I want to tell you guys that today there won't be a Part 3 for Naughty Dawgs. In fact, there won't be ever a part 3.
Because I edit now the first 2 stories, afterwards I'll edit the starring tab and stalk your posts, give you naughty tags instead of lame tags, some of you recieved. After that I'll continue the story. So the reason why there won't be a part 3 is because I will upload the full story. I hope I will be able to finish this, this weekend. Expect sunday. Or early monday.

Alienous

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur-cCIY.gif

Take care of yourself.

Skullface

What ever differences we've had, particularly the ones caused by one of my unreasonable mood swings, I wish you the best. Don't do anything stupid.

brau

what are you up to man?

It's scary how you almost nailed my exact thoughts. Are you are a descendant of Psycho Mantis? What theme am I using?

Apparently it's a running gag now.

I really enjoy how every page has at least one person who hasn't been around in a few days, or maybe even weeks, or months, and they just look around at the carnage and wreckage and say...

"What the fuck happened here? You people are insane."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom