• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Deimos

MGS4 has the best opening scene in the series.

And the best ending.
hjczju.gif

JayEH

Uh, no. MGS2 has the best OVERALL opening. Ground Zeroes has the most badass. You just can't compete with that cliff scaling.

Ground Zeroes is very reliant on you knowing Peace Walker. MGS2 has a cool action scene.

MGS4 has old, battered, tired Snake telling you the state of the world while shit is happening all around him. Sets up the game very nicely.

I'm 24.

I feel so fucking old. :(

My health doesn't help. :(

Then I listen to The Clash or The Weirdos and I feel a bit better, but then I remember that The Phantom Pain has no release date. :(

I'm 24.

I feel so fucking old. :(

My health doesn't help. :(

Then I listen to The Clash or The Weirdos and I feel a bit better, but then I remember that The Phantom Pain has no release date. :(

TPP coming out this year you would go insane waiting for FFXV...
its been 9 years

How often do you go bungie jumping off the bridge to recreate MGS2?

True Story and I'm not even kidding that's the go to place for suicides since the connecting bridge ( George washington Bridge ) leads to NJ people from NY or NJ go there during very late hours :/ according to a police officer I know.

Shiiiiit. You were at the game?

:lol Nah! It's just some random pic of Westbrook shooting a free throw, which is all he did tonight. I have driven to OKC for a playoff game, but I know my Grizz and knew that they wouldn't have it tonight; I don't really make plans to travel during the regular season for the Grizz, but playoffs, hell yeah!

Wark

Sorry if this was brought up before, but could someone please link me to the actual image file for the Metal Gear Solid/Kojima/NeoGAF mosaic? I tried looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I'm not sure if it was ever actually linked or if I was just managed to be stupid and avoid some apparent place that was easy to find. :lol

Sorry if this was brought up before, but could someone please link me to the actual image file for the Metal Gear Solid/Kojima/NeoGAF mosaic? I tried looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I'm not sure if it was ever actually linked or if I was just managed to be stupid and avoid some apparent place that was easy to find. :lol

our names are on the back as well

forgot the actual quote " your diamond dogs forever" something along those lines.

7UR8wfz.jpg

FmDA2rl.png

TPP coming out this year you would go insane waiting for FFXV...
its been 9 years

Meh I was thinking about preordering it as it actually sounded kind of interesting.

I actually removed my Kirby preorder because the game is too short, bought some other stuff but I still have enough to pay off Witcher 3 or another game. Honestly, Bloodborne, Arkham Knight(on PC), and TPP are pretty much the only games I really MUST ABSOLUTELY HAVE.

Everything else is a vague curiosity in the eye of Kojima's monster sized epic and DEMON'S SOULS II: Black Maiden Victorian Boogaloo

When did you guys make that poster anyway?

Wish I was in there :(

Hey, man, you'll be there for the Silent Hills poster! ;-)

We should send one to President Tora.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

ToraShiro
ToraShiro Productions Presents
A ToraShiro Game
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
COMING 1984

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

LD never disappoints... how about them knicks tho?

Them Knicks are always disappointing! Unlike me.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Thanks a lot, man! I appreciate it! :)

Don't mention it, brother! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom