• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's a running gag now.

I really seem to have strolled in at my highest relevance.

Damn, I've been played...

The fuck indeed, my friend. Sit and hype with us. Also put on our patented Cremated Brother Face Moisturizer.

(I think we are a community of people hyped about Metal Gear, not a Metal Gear Community, I guess. Keeps from pigeon holing all conversation. I mean who wants to talk about MGS all the time.)

brau

I really seem to have strolled in at my highest relevance.

The fuck indeed, my friend. Sit and hype with us. Also put on our patented Cremated Brother Face Moisturizer.

(I think we are a community of people hyped about Metal Gear, not a Metal Gear Community, I guess. Keeps from pigeon holing all conversation. I mean who wants to talk about MGS all the time.)

You mean

We are not your kind of people.
You seem kind of phony.
Everything is a lie.

We find when you start talking,
There's nothing but white noise.
Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ahhh....

Running around trying to fit in,
Wanting to be loved.
It doesn't take much
For someone to shut you down.

Won't be cast as demons,
Creatures you despise.

WE ARE EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE!

You mean

You seem kind of phony.
Everything is a lie.

We find when you start talking,
There's nothing but white noise.
Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ahhh....

Running around trying to fit in,
Wanting to be loved.
It doesn't take much
For someone to shut you down.

Won't be cast as demons,
Creatures you despise.

WE ARE EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE!

enhanced-buzz-wide-23905-1419693898-37.jpg

No, I meant this, you beautiful ginger bastard.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Jesus Christ SE don't get banned again.

I don't think the word "retarded" or "Retard" is welcome here.

brau

Sooooooooo!

I am guessing that Koji Station today was a bust? nothing exciting came out of it? My phone turned off, and i overslept lol. So didn't care to look at the previous pages to see what happened. My guess is a bunch of
HAIS
happened, since no one is talking about it.

HAI!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sooooooooo!

I am guessing that Koji Station today was a bust? nothing exciting came out of it? My phone turned off, and i overslept lol. So didn't care to look at the previous pages to see what happened. My guess is a bunch of
HAIS

HAI!

Yep nothing interesting came out of it.

Taipei, Wonderfest, clothes, movie corner

Or maybe Kojima said something important between then we can hope JunkerHQ translates it for us but overall NADA.

Sooooooooo!

HAIS

HAI!

I guess it was the most boring Kojima Station ever as no one seemed to care about posting anything about it.

Woodchipper

May have been discussed already, but do you guys think that the Ground Zeroes mission will be in the final game?

It would be nice to have the full experience in one game you know, and I bet those who do not have GZ already will be quite pissed when they find out it's necessary in order to understand the plot.

Skullface

May have been discussed already, but do you guys think that the Ground Zeroes mission will be in the final game?

It would be nice to have the full experience in one game you know, and I bet those who do not have GZ already will be quite pissed when they find out it's necessary in order to understand the plot.

Pretty sure that it's been stated that it won't be included in Phantom Pain.

Akiller

Of course, it's insulting. Same as the F word ...you know which one.
F
aifu?

Broders, just in case this is the last you hear from me, just know I love you all. Every one of you. Yes, even you LD, whom for some reason dislikes me. Everyone here contributes in their own way & I'm glad to have been part of such a passionate community. From Sn4ke_911 & his overhyping things, to Batzi & his genuine love for MGS, to Murkow & his editing skills, to Dawg & his woofing, and everyone else, I'm glad to have been among you. MGSV will truly be a treat. I wish you all the best. Remember; a strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own. <3333

The True Patriot of MGSGAF.
*salutes*

sexyelder

There will probably be a montage of the events of Ground Zeroes at the beginning of the Phantom Pain. And + not much happens in GZ.
Big Boss goes on mission to save Quiet and Ocelot pretending to be Paz. Paz (Ocelot) has a bomb inside his tummy, then Arsenal Gear is destroyed by the XOF, then Paz (Ocelot) has another bomb in his "belly button" and he explodes all over Big Boss's face, which puts Big Boss in a coma.

it won't be all that vital to understand the plot of TPP. BB will have amnesia when he awakens from his coma. he will slowly regain memories that will aid new comers with the backstory of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom