• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Thanks Dawg, I don't know the market or anything about computers or specs or anything, so I'm hoping by the time I have money to buy something for gaming I'll know more about that stuff.

The good thing about hardware is that it keep its value for quite some time. It only really changes when new hardware releases.

So when you sell it just before that happens, you usually get decent money :p

Mifec

Thanks Dawg, I don't know the market or anything about computers or specs or anything, so I'm hoping by the time I have money to buy something for gaming I'll know more about that stuff.

Feel free to PM me when you decide to build one, I'd be willing to help, also there is a thread on here too where you can get advice.

You could always check out the GAF PC thread. People are always willing to help in there.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=944920

That is amazing, didn't know you could buy Shinkawa art. €300 though? Yikes. When I said mine was expensive, I meant around €60-80, not €200-300 :p
Haha yeah, its way too rich for my blood. I'm only window shopping because I love that piece so damn much.

Mifec

That is amazing, didn't know you could buy Shinkawa art. €300 though? Yikes. When I said mine was expensive, I meant around €60-80, not €200-300 :p

I am buying the MG REX and RAY figs you guys linked for 330 pounds, I blame all of you for it.

Every single one of you in this thread, forever.

Dawg

I am buying the MG REX and RAY figs you guys linked for 330 pounds, I blame all of you for it.

Every single one of you in this thread, forever.

Bro, you have more money than me. I couldn't imagine paying that kind of money for collectibles. I feel poor now.

Mifec

Is this another Chinner inside joke? Fool me once...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/320324.htm

Bro, you have more money than me. I couldn't imagine paying that kind of money for collectibles. I feel poor now.

My stepdad owns much of this http://www.vindija.hr/en-GB/Home.html makes insane money yearly.

After I finished uni last year he told me I don't ever have to work again in my life rofl. Before now the only thing he did pay for my studies and life expenses, I never asked for extra cash so now according to him I get to do what I want. (and I finished all 5 years of uni with a score of 98%)

Well I mean are you actually buying it, or are you Sn4ke_911 'buying' it?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

On another note, anyone know a good site to pick up that Revol Mini Venom Snake figure? Looks like I missed out on pre-orders at most places. Was going to try Anime Island, I have no idea...

Choomp

Banned
Thanks a lot guys, knowing nothing about this whole PC business and really wanting/needing one has actually got me anxious, so it's very much appreciated.

As for platform, it will depend because I will most likely get it for PC but when I went to preorder they only had the xbone and PS4 versions so I preordered the PS4 version.

If the PC version is available Day one I'll be hooking my PC up to my TV for the full experience...or not and just play on my totally awesome monitor even though my TV is so damn amazing. Love that thing.

My PC is ready! Bought a 980 a few months ago when I had excess money to replace my aging 580.

Sorry Dawgu, you can judge me all you like but I'm too busy enjoying my extra dynamic light sources. :smugsmiley:

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I even got a new PC (the idea was to replace only the motherboard + processor + card but I ended up more or less replacing everything) to experience The Phantom Pain in all it's glory. I've never been more ready for a game.

Palpable

I can't say for sure that love can bloom on a battlefield, but it certainly can on GAF.

Mmm? Why?

Wait, what are you doing?

I'm sorry, man. Thanks, IP. Best of luck for whatever may lie ahead. <3

Stay with us, brother. If you're going through a rough time don't give up and remember that it can (and will) get better. I hope this isn't the last we hear from you.

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur-cCIY.gif

Take care of yourself.

What ever differences we've had, particularly the ones caused by one of my unreasonable mood swings, I wish you the best. Don't do anything stupid.

what are you up to man?

What's happening with infinity?

Patriot's message seems worrying. If you're just taking a break from GAF, then I wish you luck, brother. Take care of yourself.

The True Patriot of MGSGAF.
*salutes*

I also feel bad for Infinity Patriot... I just saw his other post over at the drunk thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151724492&postcount=14309

Seems he has a lot of stuff going on. Hope he turns out all right.

It really sucks. He's been struggling for months :(

it'll get better, but times can be tough :(

Hey man. I'm not sure what's going on, but just know that Outer GAF always has your back. We all go through rough times, but we must pick ourselves back up and keep moving forward. Stay strong and take care of yourself. Outer GAF needs it's TRUE PATRIOT!

Thanks everyone... I am sorry for letting any of that spill over here...

Dr.-Who.gif

2. "She & her parents aand her sis were waiting for me to propose'n!!!" - That is fucking rough, and I hope that IP can get beyond it.

The metaphorical knife is constantly twisting in my chest.

Untitled1.gif

Lernaean

Banned
Thanks everyone... I am sorry for letting any of that spill over here...

The metaphorical knife is constantly twisting in my chest.

Always remember that you are a Brother. We have our ups, and we have our downs, and to be frank, none of us can physically help you with your problems, but we're here and we care.
And it's good to be back, hope you stay.

Lernaean

Banned
I swear to you guys, except community threads and hype threads of games i really like, i'm not posting in any other thread here, seriously.
Some people have difficulty comprehending simple english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom