• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Speculation, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hype
A release date, is the only way to repent
Announce, what made you

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe

The Diamond Dawgs never die, can’t wash this sticky residue off our hands
Let the NeoGAF fear us all, it’s just means to an end
Our salvation lies, In the Kojima’s sins,
beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there’s no way to light up the dark, in his eyes.

2610603-3567624836-iMYOy.gif

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Speculation, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hype
A release date, is the only way to repent
Announce, what made you

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe

The Diamond Dawgs never die, can’t wash this sticky residue off our hands
Let the NeoGAF fear us all, it’s just means to an end
Our salvation lies, In the Kojima’s sins,
beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there’s no way to light up the dark, in his eyes.

2610603-3567624836-iMYOy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Take a look at The Order 1886 thread.

This is why I will never set foot in the MGSV OT until I have the game. People just don't know what a spoiler is and what not.

I'm not risking it with MGSV. I waited too long for it to get it ruined by some idiot.

That MGS4 ending leak still hurts.

Dawg

This is why I will never set foot in the MGSV OT until I have the game. People just don't know what a spoiler is and what not.

I'm not risking it with MGSV. I waited too long for it to get it ruined by some idiot.

MGS V will have spoiler warning in the OT. I will contact mods if this rule is broken fo sho.

I might just make a spoiler thread right away to contain that shit in there. Unless someone else wants to do that.

I probably won't touch the OT until I've beat it. In fact, I feel like I already know too much. I'm too weak to go total media blackout thought :<

JayEH

Glad I haven't kept up with that thread. I'm probably just not going to visit any gaming sites (including gaf) the week the game comes out. I'll visit the OT when I'm done.

Dawg

I managed to avoid TLOU spoilers until I got the Remastered Edition.

I still don't know how I did that on NeoGAF out of all places. People discuss TLOU here 24/7. There was a year between the releases.

But if TLOU is possible, MGS V shouldn't be an issue... right?

Sn4ke_911

MGS V will have spoiler warning in the OT. I will contact mods if this rule is broken fo sho.

I might just make a spoiler thread right away to contain that shit in there. Unless someone else wants to do that.

The thing is people spoil the game without even knowing.

Guy A: Hey look at this.

Guy B: WTF MAN SPOILER TAG THAT SHIT

Guy A: Ups sorry i thought that wasn't really a spoiler

Guy B: Goddamit man.

Yeah no sorry... Dawg im sure you will do a fantastic job with the OT but i can't risk it. I will maybe visit it in the very beginning then GTFO.

Also that Order 1886 thread isn't even the OT yet, that means I won't visit any MGSV thread a few weeks before the official release.

JayEH

I still don't know how I did that on NeoGAF out of all places. People discuss TLOU here 24/7. There was a year between the releases.

Nah people will be dicks especially since it's MGS.

Skullface

I'm just now playing through TLOU for the first time and the only thing that got spoiled for me is that Boston was a setting at some point in the game. Fuck, that was amazing for me. Park Street Station... Oh how I've ridden you to hell and back.

There was one major thing that bugged me though, and that was how terribly wrong they got what little they showed of the commons. The state house, which I believe they called the state capitol building, is on top of a hill. Flooding in that area would be literally impossible. There's also no Park Street entrance in front of the state house, it's way at the bottom corner of the commons. Well fuck, I'm going to play some TLOU now. I'm
at the part where you have to take on a hoard and that fucking bloater as Ellie

Sn4ke_911

That reminds me of the TLoU OT. Someone posted a fake spoiler ...a really heavy fake spoiler, i was so pissed and didn't know it was fake until i beat the game.

Same with The Dark Knight Rises.

NO SUCH THING WILL HAPPEN WITH MGSV!

JayEH

That reminds me of the TLoU OT. Someone posted a fake spoiler ...a really heavy fake spoiler, i was so pissed and didn't know it was fake until i beat the game.

Same with The Dark Knight Rises.

NO SUCH THING WILL HAPPEN WITH MGSV!

David Hayter will play Solid Snake in TPP.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Timeaisis

Aw man, you got spoiled for MGS4? The post credits stuff, I'm guessing?

Man, that blows. It was so amazing. I was freaking out. It was like, the coolest thing ever. I realize I am kind of rubbing it in now. Sorry about that.

Sn4ke_911

Aw man, you got spoiled for MGS4? The post credits stuff, I'm guessing?

Man, that blows. It was so amazing. I was freaking out. It was like, the coolest thing ever. I realize I am kind of rubbing it in now. Sorry about that.

Some idiot took that picture at a play session event just a few weeks before MGS4's release.

http://store.donanimhaber.com/d8/19/6a/D8196A2CD13C9EF9602B847B6EDB00A2.jpg

Can you believe that?? that's the biggest spoiler in the whole fucking game. They showed a shitload of stuff in trailers but NEVER
Big Boss
. The whole ending was RUINED for me.

Sn4ke_911

Now I need to know that fake spoiler, Sn4ke.

In short:

Joel get's killed.

but he didn't just said that, forgot what he exactly said but it was pretty believable. I think even Kotaku posted it lol.

Rajang

lol Sn4ke

I'm as paranoid as you are when it comes to spoilers. Alot of games/movies have been kind of ruined for me that way. For example MGS4 ending:
BB coming back
was just casually posted somewhere.

And with TLoU someone posted a fake spoiler, saying:
So sad Ellie dies, R.I.P :(

Yep, fuck that shit. Going to stay far away from the OT. I'm also not going to visit OHN channel untill I'm done with the main story,because they will be doing a complete playthrough of TPP. I want to experience everything myself.

Sn4ke_911

lol Sn4ke

I'm as paranoid as you are when it comes to spoilers. Alot of games/movies have been kind of ruined for me that way. For example MGS4 ending:
BB coming back
was just casually posted somewhere.

And with TLoU someone posted a fake spoiler, saying:
So sad Ellie dies, R.I.P :(

Yep, fuck that shit. Going to stay far away from the OT. I'm also not going to visit OHN channel untill I'm done with the main story,because they will be doing a complete playthrough of TPP. I want to experience everything myself.

Yeah, you can say after that MGS4 ending leak I got spoilerphobia lol.

Sn4ke_911

I know this is crazy but seeing that alarm clock would remind me of you, Sn4ke, and not Big Boss or MGS V :lol

Haha :lol

I love that picture so much. I kinda hope that's the boxart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom