• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

I swear to you guys, except community threads and hype threads of games i really like, i'm not posting in any other thread here, seriously.
Some people have difficulty comprehending simple english.

I've been trying to limit my posts in other threads but I keep getting pulled back in :/

Lernaean

Banned
I've been trying to limit my posts in other threads but I keep getting pulled back in :/

I'm quitting seriously. I've posted the same thing three times, each time making it easier to understand only to be quoted with the same arguments. Reading compression of a six year old.

JayEH

I'm quitting seriously. I've posted the same thing three times, each time making it easier to understand only to be quoted with the same arguments. Reading compression of a six year old.

But Capcom is fine though.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

I feel like most OT's I visit nowadays are filled with way too much shitposting, to the point where I can't even enjoy having discussion. I hope MGSV won't be this way. Hopefully by the time I join in the convo after beating it, the trolls will have moved on.

First thing I'm going to do after beating it is PM LD as much spoilers as I can.

I'll murk yo ass with a PSG1, bruh. #Pentazemin

First thing I'm doing is sending S4nic this gif when Hayter isn't in the game.

k4f1iom_1__by_stonehot316-d6u0gaz.gif

Perfect.

5 more minutes until SCE Korean conference starts! I really hope we get korean localization for MGSV:TPP.

Believe

MGSV:TPP Korean localization confirmed!!!

Sweet!!!

sexyelder

I was thinking, wouldn't it be amazing if you could order the Diamond Dogs soldiers to hold up a guest at your mother base and mark the guest as an enemy? It could be used for some sweet revenge, but when you give the order to fire time would slow down and they would have a chance to escape.

nl2kg3q2.png

Oh look, we have friday the 13th, I am a black cat and just broke a diamond (who can also reflect like a mirror) So I guess another 7 years of bad luck!

Apparently, I wanted to change my name to "Cipher Cat" but I'm not feline like this is going to happen. Almost 1 week since I requested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom