• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nl2kg3q2.png

Oh look, we have friday the 13th, I am a black cat and just broke a diamond (who can also reflect like a mirror) So I guess another 7 years of bad luck!

Apparently, I wanted to change my name to "Cipher Cat" but I'm not feline like this is going to happen. Almost 1 week since I requested it.

WOW. SHIT YES. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I legit wanna rep Cipher Cats to the fullest. Getting dat shit tatted on my lower back.

Skullface

nl2kg3q2.png

Oh look, we have friday the 13th, I am a black cat and just broke a diamond (who can also reflect like a mirror) So I guess another 7 years of bad luck!

Apparently, I wanted to change my name to "Cipher Cat" but I'm not feline like this is going to happen. Almost 1 week since I requested it.

You should consider selling some of your work on red bubble.

For anyone wondering, I fly to Georgia to see my baby girl this coming Tuesday :)

You should consider selling some of your work on red bubble.

Not gonna happen. For multiple reasons:

1. I would never want to make profit out of my hobby otherwise it wouldn't be fun anymore.
2. Copyright, I just edited things
These are the sources for the diamond:
This is the source of the cat:
Which I cut out:
6kbj3swh.png

And turned into this:
tarvlozf.png

WOW. SHIT YES. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I legit wanna rep Cipher Cats to the fullest. Getting dat shit tatted on my lower back.

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Seriously though, I considered that someone tattooed this on my arm.

Watching the GamerGate episode of Law & Order, and uh...

Seriously, the name of the game being played is "Razor's Edge." Team Ninja's rolling over in their grave right now.

Watching the GamerGate episode of Law & Order, and uh...

Seriously, the name of the game being played is "Razor's Edge." Team Ninja's rolling over in their grave right now.

Is Law & Order the one with Ice-Cube? I'd pay money to watch his character try to figure out what the fuck GG was about.

Damn it! They shouldn't have such refreshing names! My rap game is weak. I just like how perpetually confused they write his character. It's like he's still surprised by every crime all these years later.

Hahahaha! Nah, man. The shock is genuine. Like, seriously, what does he even do?!

He also reads Kotaku!!! (He did a pretty bad job sounding like he knew what he was talking about)

"It's like that Civilization V expansion, Brave New World. See, guys? I know what the fuck I'm talking about! I promise." - Ice Cube
:lol
, 2015

Choomp

Banned
It seems like MH is one of those games that's hard to get into but once you do it's a ton of fun. Yet to get into it, I'll give it another try soon.

Is that as good as DD? What system is it on?

I remember the PS that was on Mega Drive with a blue haired dude named Rhys where halfway through your son takes over. Or summink.

It's different. I do love Dragon's Dogma. PSO2 actually didn't release in the west because SEGA is wack. After lots of work I downloaded and got a tweaker to translate it. It was pretty fun, a lot more fast paced than the original. It's a little quicker paced than either DD or MH, and it's certainly more of a FTP MMO-ish thing.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone wondering, I fly to Georgia to see my baby girl this coming Tuesday :)

Pleased to hear it, man.

It's different. I do love Dragon's Dogma. PSO2 actually didn't release in the west because SEGA is wack. After lots of work I downloaded and got a tweaker to translate it. It was pretty fun, a lot more fast paced than the original. It's a little quicker paced than either DD or MH, and it's certainly more of a FTP MMO-ish thing.

Sounds aces.

I know it's heathen talk, but I reckon DD would do alright as a MMO. At least, as long as Capcom don't go overboard with the microtransactions.

Naughty Dawgs Part 3!!!? hypeeeeeeeeee!

tumblr_nj4e1goVUE1solfhro2_500.gif

Colonel Campbell: Snake, do you read me?

Solid Snake: Loud and clear, it's been awhile, Colonel.

Colonel Campbell: No no no, not you, Snake. You're old news, Power Stache. I was talking to the new Snake in town.

Sheriff Battlesnake: What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Colonel Campbell: Perfect. You're just as clueless as the old Snake.

Solid Snake: Old Snake?! Hind D?! LIQUID!

Sheriff Battlesnake: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom