• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

In the sewers, Joel and the black kid were separated from Ellie and the black guy. I forced my way through because stealth wasn't working for me here. Now I am at the point where a ton load of infected are coming at me and the black guy while Ellie and the black kid tries to get the door open.

I have a hard time sneaking when there's both runners and clickers in the same area. Clickers are easier to sneak around since they can't see, but the Runners can see, and once they're alerted, everyone else is too.

Yeah,
thats a nasty part. Keep moving, try to get the runners first if they spot you. Strategy is key, use bombs and molotovs.

Stay strong brother.

DieH@rd

Banned
Is there any way to reset the layout of the motherbase in the Ground Zeroes iPad app? I would like to create motherbase that is more spread-out, to prevent any intruder to have easy way of accessing my stuff.

Any other tips for beter management of motherbase?

I attempted to switch my eyepatch to my other eye and it looks too weird. So fuck it. NoLeftEye MasterRace reporting in.

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-V-has-come-to.jpg

May all of you have a come filled day!

Dawg

In the sewers, Joel and the black kid were separated from Ellie and the black guy. I forced my way through because stealth wasn't working for me here. Now I am at the point where a ton load of infected are coming at me and the black guy while Ellie and the black kid tries to get the door open.

Good luck with the next part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom