• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| 90 % in here should've already be banned.

This has my vote. I am petrified that there will one day be a mass culling of all those involved in this here community thread. We built it dammit!

Edit: Is there any other NeoGAF thread that gets as much press attention as this one? It feels kind of strange to know that the likes of Kotaku and Polygon lurk this thread looking for posts by Tora. Not to mention all those clickbate pseudo journalist sites.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| 90 % in here should've already be banned.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Knock Knock, what was that noise..
Bish

Sneaking2.png

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Kojima is the type of dude that says Hai to the release date

imagine the drake jokes but instead it's Kojima jokes..i can only imagine the endless release date jokes lol

Pinewood

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Not ashamed of our words and deeds

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2|
definitely
Not your kind of people

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| we are extraordinary people

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Konami? No, Naughty Dawgs!

TheBoss1

I posted this in TLOU OT but it's dead in there, so I'll post it here instead...

This is my first time playing through the game and I'm getting my ass handed to me on Grounded Mode. I die all the time from the infected, especially the clickers. It's so hard to time those hits against the clickers and they are insta-kill within arms reach. Any tips I could use, except lowering the difficulty?

Please, NO SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom