• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... They look like poor power ranger copies.

These are the real girls!

PowerPuff_Girls.png

Who's your favorite?

Bubbles, because Tara Strong.

I wonder does Keifer have the spare time to enter the booth ? He probably has no idea what he's gotten himself into lol I say that since he's works in Hollywood and all, so time for him must be really constrained.

Hahaha, right! Yeah, I think they are done with English VA. Remember, English is the lead recording this time around!

Dawg

I watched some English and Japanese cutscenes and I realized this time around, the Japanese voices are actually the dub.

Looking at the lip movement, it's less in sync on Japanese than English, especially for Big Bossu. Is this because they captured Kiefer and he's the English VA?

It is not funny that you guys change the topic while we are talking here about our favorite powerpuff girls moments! ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I watched some English and Japanese cutscenes and I realized this time around, the Japanese voices are actually the dub.

Looking at the lip movement, it's less in sync on Japanese than English, especially for Big Bossu. Is this because they captured Kiefer and he's the English VA?

They captured the English actors, and dubbed the Japanese, yeah. If you watch the GZ behind the scenes, you see Kiefer and Snake perfectly in sync during "kept you waiting hahhh?"

That's probably case, but is it hard to do motion capture for for JP snake? Or is time consuming ?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Get out with that powerbuff shit.

I had the White Ranger's sword "Saba" as a kid.

SabaSword1a.jpg

saba.jpg

My younger brother had the Green Ranger's dagger.

dagger_zps30d84b98.jpg

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| N4G Show Me the Checks.

LD talking to N4G HQ
show-me-the-money-gif.gif

Me after N4G
paid.gif

I'm proud we are brothers, brother. Hold that L bitches, my brother is a celebrity!

3PEqFs2.gif

BROTHER!!!!! (Hahaha! You sound like one of those parents who is banking on their kid to be an NFL player or something! :lol :lol)

Love Deterrence didn't make that... in fact I posted that on another forum back in September last year lol!

Yup! This. I don't know why they keep sourcing me. Oh, well, I guess. I learned how to take credit from others from YongYea! :smugface:

Yup! This. I don't know why they keep sourcing me. Oh, well, I guess. I learned how to take credit from others from YongYea! :smugface:
I visit quite a few MGS communities and every single one (not just Gaf) always claims "Yong stole that from us without giving credit!", usually about the same information/video(s). When he does actually credit someone, the other communities get mad because the place Yong credited is not where it originated, so it then becomes "that site stole it from us and Yong is a shithead for browsing there". He can't win.

I visit quite a few MGS communities and every single one (not just Gaf) always claims "Yong stole that from us without giving credit!", usually about the same information/video(s). When he does actually credit someone, the other communities get mad because the place Yong credited is not where it originated, so it then becomes "that site stole it from us and Yong is a shithead for browsing there". He can't win.

Oh, yeah. I know. I never got what people meant by "citing his sources," since he always says "The following information comes from (here)." Like, what more is he supposed to do? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom