• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifec

So The Order ended up being really short and really pretty with kinda ok shooting and riddled with qte's and context sensitive stuff.

Not quite the glorified tech demo I was expecting but still meh.

JayEH

So The Order ended up being really short and really pretty with kinda ok shooting and riddled with qte's and context sensitive stuff.

Not quite the glorified tech demo I was expecting but still meh.

How did you get the game already?

Mifec

How did you get the game already?

I don't own a ps4, just general impressions from people who got it early and me being retarded enough to watch a full playthrough on YT.
Took the guy 5h
. - spoiler about length.

Also friends I am going home tonight after more than a month in the UK, will be strange.

JayEH

Can't wait until Friday so we can stop having The Order threads. I mean people are complaining about length when they weren't going to buy the game since they watched the whole thing on YT!

Akiller

Crazy
Love
.Mad
Deterrence.

giphy.gif

63b33acfc9.jpg

Vally

Still recording? ;_;

I want to think those are just last minute changes that won't delay the game that much... the fact that it's been quite a while since the last R.A.D. tweet about recording lines makes me hopeful that's the case.

Pinewood

LD, went through the Community 2 OP. Great stuff, as always. Some images were kinda low res and hard to read, but I guess thats a problem with imgur.

The Revengeance text was kinda hard to follow because I didnt understand which punctuation marks you had used.

Just came across your thread L.D

Oh my, That was the first thing I tried. I couldn't imagine playing it without using the tranq-gun on them.

Hahahaha! Yeah, I usually abuse the tranq. in MGS4, but never event thought about it!

Dave... I'm already a dumbass.

LD, went through the Community 2 OP. Great stuff, as always. Some images were kinda low res and hard to read, but I guess thats a problem with imgur.

The Revengeance text was kinda hard to follow because I didnt understand which punctuation marks you had used.

Thanks!

LD where do i read your Community OT!?

Here! The images aren't as connected as they will be when posted, but everything is there!

what if this game doesn't exist

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom