• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Holy shit.

jet-black.png
So glad that's finally releasing in the US in HD. That video transfer was atrocious.

Come to think of it, maybe Faye's clothing inspired Quiet's.

Dammit! Now glottis8 got banned. Mods are on the hunt.
You feel it too, don't you?

I'm gonna make them give back our past.

By the way, you guys got me addicted to that song "Way to Fall" from MGS3. It's gotten so bad that I've already learned how to play it on the guitar.

Palpable

I'm gonna make them give back our past.

By the way, you guys got me addicted to that song "Way to Fall" from MGS3. It's gotten so bad that I've already learned how to play it on the guitar.

I literally manly teared up even harder when that song came on at the end of MGS3.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
don't worry our fallen brothers in arms, you're still welcome in the IRC when it's active

JayEH

Guys guess who also is missing their right eye and has a mechanical left arm....

Guts_Berserk.jpg

Metal Gear is anime confirmed.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Haha, is that actual dialogue from the game? I don't think I ever got that if it is.

The picture is edited to be smaller than the actual conversation, but yes it's in the game. It's pretty hidden. You have to have like 10 seconds left before the bomb goes off and call the Colonel. Rose will suggest that the bomb is under Fatman.

Then after defusing and the story cutscenes play, call Rose to save your game before meeting the ninja on the helipad. After saving she will get Raiden to admit he was wrong.

TheBoss1

The picture is edited to be smaller than the actual conversation, but yes it's in the game. It's pretty hidden. You have to have like 10 seconds left before the bomb goes off and call the Colonel. Rose will suggest that the bomb is under Fatman.

Then after defusing and the story cutscenes play, call Rose to save your game before meeting the ninja on the helipad. After saving she will get Raiden to admit he was wrong.

About 13 years later and still discovering new things. MGS2 is GOAT

Wesker28

Holy shit, I didn't know about that. The attention to detail in this game is absolutely amazing!

-Deimos

looool that's hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom