• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a gurl ('u')

NQHKSVE.gif

Just like I don't believe that Kojima hasn't somehow remade MG1 in TPP.

Gonna stream my attempt to S-rank Eliminate the Renegade Threat, and other missions.

I believe most of you still have the twitch stream link, if not here it is again:

Gonna play with a controller since my shoulder is killing me, which sucks but eh I'd rather be more comfortable right now, also I'll be smoking. So. Yeah? mic? Hilarity? Let's Go.

It's been far too long, so I can't remember if the MGS4 announcement at Destination PlayStation was out of the blue or not, back in 2008.

Nobody expected the release date, that's all I remember.

Dawg

Gonna stream my attempt to S-rank Eliminate the Renegade Threat, and other missions.

I believe most of you still have the twitch stream link, if not here it is again:

Gonna play with a controller since my shoulder is killing me, which sucks but eh I'd rather be more comfortable right now, also I'll be smoking. So. Yeah? mic? Hilarity? Let's Go.

Nobody expected the release date, that's all I remember.

That gives us hope, right? But wouldn't that mean Kojima is in the US? I've seen nothing on his twitter suggesting something like that.

JayEH

That gives us hope, right? But wouldn't that mean Kojima is in the US? I've seen nothing on his twitter suggesting something like that.

It's a retailer only event so it's probably just Konami reps there. (if Konami is there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom