• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How many days does PlayStation Destination take?

I'd go apeshit if I wake up with a release date thread.

Well for MGS4 they revealed it on friday.

Is Konami known for pulling Blizzard standards of Soon? You'd think GDC would be the place to do it.

They probably won't be at GDC since on march 5 is a Kojima station.

Bricky

u wot m8

This dude is even better than the motion cap guy because he is using real revolvers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ2mflwnEU#t=0m42s

Not saying I don't think it doable irl or something, just something you don't think about being mo-capped while playing the game.

It's not like they have to mo-cap it since you can get away with faking alot of things when capturing performances for a game, but I guess it makes sense to put in some extra effort with a character called Revolver Ocelot. :p

LowParry

Hmmm. So we're looking at a 2 week window here. This week maybe Destination, or next week with Konami Statation. Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Speaking of Final Fantasy mentioned last page, I beat number I yesterday.

That's 6 mainline titles I have completed. Started Tactics today.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hmmm. So we're looking at a 2 week window here. This week maybe Destination, or next week with Konami Statation. Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Tora said if they are ready to announce a release date it will be big ..so obviously kojima station is too small.

It's 5:30AM and I see more EU MGS-GAF members than one would expect.

Oscars, bruh.

Dawg

Let's share our platinums, guys :^)

screenshot_2015-02-221ju7t.jpg

raven777

Yea TPP is multiplat unlike MGS4 so I am not sure about Destination Playstation.

Also famitsu doesn't really have power and respect it used to so I am not sure if they will do it that way as well.

Dawg

Yea TPP is multiplat unlike MGS4 so I am not sure about Destination Playstation.

Also famitsu doesn't really have power and respect it used to so I am not sure if they will do it that way as well.

It doesn't matter if TPP is multiplat. They've shown multiplat things there before.

And we all know where the MGS fanbase is located.

JayEH

Let's share our platinums, guys :^)

screenshot_2015-02-221ju7t.jpg

Hotline Miami, Wolfenstein, The Order, Infamous Second Son

I'm counting my xbox full achievements too now:

Mass Effect 2, Terminator: Salvation, Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, The Walking Dead Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, Ground Zeroes.

I got my PS4 less than 1 month ago. Only Second Son and 100% GZ and almost platinum New n' Tasty.

On PS3 I didn't even tried to collect trophies, cause I was a pirate.

It doesn't matter if TPP is multiplat. They've shown multiplat things there before.

And we all know where the MGS fanbase is located.

Yeah, last year's Destination Playstation leaks confirmed that Advanced Warfare was shown there, and that's a game that that's Xbox-marketed too.

JayEH

Okay now we're going in circles. Konami Station? Not big enough. GDC? Not even going to be there. Playstation Destination? I dunno. My skeptic self is really high with that event. If not, where else can it be announced?

Edit: And I have zero plats. Damns not given.

they could have their own event or be like normal publishers and just randomly announce the date through a press release (which is what I think will happen)

Batzi

Banned
If it's not this week forget it. It will be announced randomly or Konami will announce a special event just like they did for GZ' announcement back at the 25th anniversary event in Tokyo.

Choomp

Banned
I don't have any Platinums.

I suck at life.

Me too. Then my beautiful savior, Telltale games, descended from the heavens and gave me a shiny ass Platnium for playing their game.

I really don't care about trophies but I've actually tried going for some recently and it's been annoying. Why do people do it? It's only fun for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom