• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the playstation event happend yet?

we believe it's this whole week long, but we don't necessarily know for sure. i would think since GDC and pax are next week, this week would be devoted to destination playstation. especially since it's typically been in late february. i realize a dev event and retail event could hypothetically be held at the same time, but it's never been like that in the past

raven777

B-nN97CVIAAeY8l.jpg

Rean

You know, thinking about, if it wasn't for MGS-GAF... I wouldn't have a place to talk about these things.

Feel like I can talk about anything in here. It's not just about Metal Gear Solid. It's a really cool community.
Yea, that's what I love about this community too. This is a more relaxed thread.(For the most part)

What? How the shit can I forget her social media account names? That's like me trying to forget my own username. Not happening.

Part of forgetting is to just let go. Like a trash bag you're holding and wanting to throw it off outside, you hold onto it and it'll only end up making you stink. You let go? You'll remember the day you threw it off but you'll move on and suddenly you find it ok to take out the trash every once and a while without it bringing up any feelings for you no matter what happens.

EDIT: I'm still rooting for you and it's disheartening to read this to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom