• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Kojima says he's aware of the complaints regarding the chopper pics, but he doesn't get a chance to break from playing often because he is testing. (The chopper being the only real breaking point for him.) At least that's what I gathered from Google Translate! :-D

JayEH

Kojima says he's aware of the complaints regarding the chopper pics, but he doesn't get a chance to break from playing often because he is testing. (The chopper being the only real breaking point for him.) At least that's what I gathered from Google Translate! :-D

You're a few pages late.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Ok guys, round 3!

What are your top 3 movies?

For me:

#1: Lucky Number Slevin
#2: V for Vendetta
#3: Law Abiding Citizen

This just made me realize that Charlize Theron isn't in one of these movies. So, I would scratch her in my previous post about favorite actress and only say Natalie Portman.

Hardest Question ever. I don't know if I can pick based on best, only on passion for it.

The Aviator
Fellowship of the Ring
Moulin Rouge?

Ugh. That can't be right. This question is way too hard. I can't pick. How about those are just 3 movies I love.

JayEH

Lately I've been putting the game together while playing with DD as a buddy. Starting this week, I switched to playing with Quiet as a buddy But Quiet was seriously wounded during a mission and ended up in the sickbay. Meaning
it's just me and the grubby pilot on the chopper.

MGSV is an open-world "free infiltration" game, as opposed to a linear game this doesn't just mean that the maps are big; infiltration routes, approach to intel gathering, time of day, equipment, means of transport -these are all up to the player. We have to ensure there is freedom that is not only logical but allows for spontaneity.What I'm doing right now is resolving problems that have appeared, without altering the level of freedom.

-@JunkerHQNet

https://twitter.com/JunkerHQNet/with_replies

Ok guys, round 3!

For me:

This just made me realize that Charlize Theron isn't in one of these movies. So, I would scratch her in my previous post about favorite actress and only say Natalie Portman.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Die Hard
3. Lethal Weapon
HM: Ghost in the Shell

JayEH

Ok guys, round 3!

For me:

It's hard for me to judge movies compared to games. So...

Inception
Rocky
Firstblood (idk for third just picking something random)

Ok guys, round 3!

For me:

1) Once Upon a Time in America
2) Goodfellas
3) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Icefire1424

1.) Seven Samurai
2.) Lord of the Rings (Counting the Trilogy as one entry)
3.) Star Wars (Original Trilogy only)

Honorable Mentions:

36th Chamber of Shaolin
Saving Private Ryan
Sean of the Dead
Shaolin Soccer
Enter the Dragon (Okay, anything Bruce Lee really)
Samurai Trilogy
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom